Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 19 - Tsumiki-san and Umami-san

Dex-chan lover
It's noteworthy that Roman apparently can tell "I like you! Please go out with me!" is a confession. I don't think it's not understanding there is a double meaning, so much as not understanding when and where it comes off that way when she uses it. I can sympathize; not being able to say what you mean because people take it differently, even though you are saying literally what you mean, is not much fun.

Anyways going to be the first to say Umami really puts the Roman in aromantic

(That is not necessarily an apt descriptor of her and there are a large number of other plausible explanations for her feeling she doesn't know what love is, but would those let me deploy a terrible pun? I mean, yeah some of them would, I suppose.)

Group Leader
Hi @maibi I know this is a long shot but how can I contact the group? I am current doing the Vietnamese scan of the version and I could use some serious help. Thank you! (the Discord server link for the group is not valid anymore)

Group Leader
Hi @maibi I know this is a long shot but how can I contact the group? I am current doing the Vietnamese scan of the version and I could use some serious help. Thank you! (the Discord server link for the group is not valid anymore)
You can reach out to me through discord at @maibi, or through the public series discord linked in the credits page. Hopefully we can work something out.

We don't actually have a group discord since we operate off what's essentially a group DM lmao.

Group Leader
You can reach out to me through discord at @maibi, or through the public series discord linked in the credits page. Hopefully we can work something out.

We don't actually have a group discord since we operate off what's essentially a group DM lmao.
Yeah we just hopped into the public discord server!

Double-page supporter
How can this series always be so impossibly cute!
The unicorn head butting things with her horn and a pension for stabbing people.
And our Main girl holding onto her ears with anticipation and the wagging of her tail.
Now I just want to see a cat girl being super aloof and high on catnip, she could be a love rival.

Thanks everyone at Emergency Tsumiki Committee for the hard work on the translations
And maibi for always being active on the forums.
Nahh, no love rival please. We knew she just gonna get heartbroken. Just pair her with invisible dude instead.

Users who are viewing this thread