Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 20 - Tsumiki-san and the Big Cleanup

Tsumiki noticing Yutaka being troubled and gracefully bringing it up is some of the most keeper material ever. That sort of stuff is at the very essence of partnership.

It's also interesting that the author doesn't really draw her as blushing, when for instance after Yutaka wipes her face, practically any FMC in a romcom would. I'd like to think the dirt on her cheeks was on purpose to make it not clear if she blushed or not. We know this relationship is happening anyways so the author is letting it develop super naturally. Lovely stuff.
On the panel after he wipes her face, the side that wasn't wiped is darker and has cross-hatching, while the side that was wiped has only the regular hatching associated with blushes.

Dex-chan lover
Spray her with the hose just like that tacky old meme image.

69e.png

Dex-chan lover
Look at what they've done to mangas now, can't even have bare werewolf feet without censorship. Why must people be like this, can't have shit without someone edging to stuff (semi me included)

I like to imagine that had Yutaka sprayed Tsumiki in the face with the hose she would have done this:

Dex-chan lover
Bastard you dare censor the wolf girls feet, YOU WILL SUFFER MY WRATH!!!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone asking why the feet are censored... A very good reason, that's why.

Users who are viewing this thread