Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Things That Make A Family

Wonder if the romance part goes anywhere in the end..... the whole sibling relationship building so far has been why i follow the manga. Any yes/no spoilers? 😊

oh damn I think this is one of the first time I have seen a mention of my country in manga, and its about our wine too.
thx for the translation ^^

Dex-chan lover
While I'm not against a romance plot, this chick is kinda psychotic with the whole stalker shit, no matter how much the author wants to "cuteify" it.

Real OTP is Papa Wahei, alone, taking care of cute family for life, let us be real.

He doesn't need ANYONE, for him to be happy at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Those coworkers seriously needs a new hobby, can the author stop making this teasing a regular thing? Their advice is usually bullshit as well

Dex-chan lover
Don't like how the author seems to give MC's degenerate father a perpetual free pass, but other than that, a comfy chapter overall.

Double-page supporter
I like this episode it's like.... wholesome I guess? They just chatting in the train like they don't give a shit about it (I mean chatting in the train is considered as rude(?) in Japan, making noises and making call too) and they just share their story and family history.

But fck his father, I really hate those kind of irresponsible parents!!

I hope he and trio sisters to be happy ever after!

Users who are viewing this thread