“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 18 - Rift

Dex-chan lover
I feel people forgot or didn’t read the bonus at the end of chapter 2.

I don’t know if the plan they have for hiroto is nefarious or not, but there is definitely a plan.

Dex-chan lover
GG, go nuclear, why not. What's next, gonna napalm strike him, little sis?
Seriously, I get that she's suspicious of the pair but cmon, what the actual fuck is her problem? The baby is fine. Like you left the baby with a teenager, not a kid. The fuck did she think is gonna happen to it. Fucking hell I'm annoyed at her right now.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember that at all, gonna have to re-read.

This isn't a rational response at all, she's not "someone else" as in some stranger, she's his daughter. He left his nephew with his daughter who was with them, not like he ditched the kid and left on his own. His sister flips out over nothing.
And the daughter is a teenager, not a kid. And it's a busy festival full of people. Hell, the guy already talked about using the announcement. The sister over reacted probably because of the phone call. Next chapter is gonna be juicy if the identity of the caller is revealed. Is she cheating or is she in the midst of a divorce?

Dex-chan lover
Nothing is hawter than everything going according to plan for a crazy chick

Dex-chan lover
edit: what do you mean the child wasn't even in danger? is this a troll comment that I got too hyped to reply seriously? he could've been kidnapped or got in to an accident while being lost in the crowd. babies are fudging weak creatures they can die from anything!
Exactly. That's why she got away from the crowd at a secluded space to calm the baby down you idiot. Lmfao nope you idiot. If that baby is so weak might as well just leave it at home. Fucking hell that's not a newborn you dummy.

Seriously, I get that she's suspicious of the pair but cmon, what the actual fuck is her problem? The baby is fine. Like you left the baby with a teenager, not a kid. The fuck did she think is gonna happen to it. Fucking hell I'm annoyed at her right now.
She left her kid with her brother. The brother pawned it off on some stranger than just... left them unattended. On top of that, it's the stranger that both her, and the brother, find unsettling.
The sister over reacted probably because of the phone call. Next chapter is gonna be juicy if the identity of the caller is revealed. Is she cheating or is she in the midst of a divorce?
She's obviously not cheating. And it'd be even more obvious if the translation had been done properly.
Exactly. That's why she got away from the crowd at a secluded space to calm the baby down you idiot. Lmfao nope you idiot. If that baby is so weak might as well just leave it at home. Fucking hell that's not a newborn you dummy.
I suspect you have weak parental instincts.

Dex-chan lover
She left her kid with her brother. The brother pawned it off on some stranger than just... left them unattended. On top of that, it's the stranger that both her, and the brother, find unsettling.

She's obviously not cheating. And it'd be even more obvious if the translation had been done properly.

I suspect you have weak parental instincts.

1) the stranger is his stepchild you dumbass.

2) she got lost you dumbass. He didn't leave them unattended.

3) unsettling lmao 🤣. Bitch left her kid because she need to pick up a call from some bum who left her. The baby wasn't even crying when they found it lol. You're reading comprehension sucks ass bro.

4) Hell, she's the one that left the kid unattended because of that phone call lol. If the "stranger" is that unsettling, maybe leave the baby at home or fucking look after it like an actual mother instead of fucking off to pick up a call? What? She can't talk while carrying the baby? Mother of the year right there 🤣 . Weak parental instinct? Yeah you're right she's a failure as a mother and the fact that you can't see it proves you're someone with an even weaker parental instinct dumbo. Don't have kids bro. Just don't. Don't make them suffer because of your incompetence please :lul:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People are saying that this was all their plan but I don't think so at all, I genuinely feel like they were continuing to build image of good wife and daughter on this festival and sister went nuclear on her own, basically kicking whatever plan they have into hyper speed up lmao
Someone need to photoshop their images on that one Idris Elba quote, "learn to sit back abd observe, not everything needs a reaction" :pepela:

1) the stranger is his stepchild you dumbass.
Yeah. A stranger. His conception of a stranger isn't the important one when it's his sister's infant child, who she entrusted to him specifically.
2) she got lost you dumbass. He didn't leave them unattended.
She didn't "get lost", and you can't get lost when you're being attended. If I hand someone else's infant off, even for a moment, you know I'm not letting them out of my sight. I definitely wouldn't hand the baby over, then immediately turn my back to them.
3) unsettling lmao 🤣. Bitch left her kid because she need to pick up a call from some bum who left her. The baby wasn't even crying when they found it lol. You're reading comprehension sucks ass bro.
"Accuse the enemy of what you yourself are doing" A classic strategy. You should probably read over the story again. Everyone finds her unsettling. And she's clearly in some kind of trouble, since the phone calls are by some guy who seems to be stalking her.
Hell, she's the one that left the kid unattended because of that phone call lol.
No, she gave the baby to her brother. You know: Family.
Don't have kids bro. Just don't. Don't make them suffer because of your incompetence please :lul:
You know, usually I'm the jerk in these exchanges. It's refreshing to be the nice one for once.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. A stranger. His conception of a stranger isn't the important one when it's his sister's infant child, who she entrusted to him specifically.

She didn't "get lost", and you can't get lost when you're being attended. If I hand someone else's infant off, even for a moment, you know I'm not letting them out of my sight. I definitely wouldn't hand the baby over, then immediately turn my back to them.

"Accuse the enemy of what you yourself are doing" A classic strategy. You should probably read over the story again. Everyone finds her unsettling. And she's clearly in some kind of trouble, since the phone calls are by some guy who seems to be stalking her.

No, she gave the baby to her brother. You know: Family.

You know, usually I'm the jerk in these exchanges. It's refreshing to be the nice one for once.
They were being nice. For the greater good you should never have children.

Users who are viewing this thread