“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Punishment

Contributor
Could also be a red herring, and then she tries to kill Touko
I called it last time, well sort of, until things took a much more disgusting turn than I wanted it to.

I suppose they brought out flashbacks of just how horrible Yurika was to try and make this distasteful ending of her arc more palatable to some readers. She is 100%, absolutely a terrible person who deserves some kind of comeuppance (well, with her life shattered around her she already did), but 2 wrongs don't make a right with what her stalker is likely gonna do to her.

:fml:

Welp... Wtf
homelander-the-boys-season3.gif

geez, now I feel bad for her... Man, girl really need help, but she's f**ked up now

Dex-chan lover
This give me bone chilling, be honest, and dark vibes ever. Best way to help you sleep

Aggregator gang
Let's be real here. Both are shitty people so i don't feel anything for her. Not only did she just try to murder she is this kind of person who whould just bully her into suicide before

Honestly, It's hard to feel very bad for her. Yes, she had crazy mommy issues. But she actively harmed and hurt other people who got in her way just to get some praise. I empathize with her shitty situation and lack of a good parental figure, but she brought all of this on herself. She didn't have any real friends and never chose to reach out. She is so used to putting people down to get higher that she was unable to function otherwise. Anybody with a brain and isn't fucking dominated by ego or just stupid wouldn't have fucked with the model student when she got precious dirt on you in a SINGLE FUCKING DAY. Like Touko probably never even talked to her once, but a single glance at her dad made her do all of that.
And at the very end, you refused to see the consequences of your actions. She wasn't a 12-year-old or younger who really couldn't understand those types of things. She just ensured herself everything was Touko's fault. She was a danger to herself and others.
Feel that her end is truly karmic.

Dex-chan lover
Nvm I take it back. She pushed her friend to fall so she could take the role? Thats just disgusting.

And youre wrong about one thing. Your mom DID you wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happened with the next chapter. The scans said next (raw) chapter is on September. But when I checked raw sites, it's 10月29日.

Banned
lmao this is just getting gratuitous hahaha . I feel like next chapter she's going to wake up in hospital after being brutally raped by her stalker then the doctor is going to tell her she has stage 4 pancreatic cancer or her mother is going to be released from jail and strangle her in hospital.
If they seriously write Yurika out the story by having her get killed by her stalker I'm going to be so mad.
And acting like Touko planned it all from the beginning and knew that the stalker would know where her aunt lived , come on lol. Such a trash manga but enjoyable trash haha.
I want my girl Yurika to bounce back from this and take revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread