Okorippoi Gal wo Date ni Sasotte Mita - Ch. 22 - I asked an angry gal about her mock exam results

Dex-chan lover
8F03CF10-9409-432F-9CDC-961E12571A2A.jpg
Where is this monster is from?

Dex-chan lover
What kinda bloke lets their girlfriend ghost them for half a year?
This is a weirdly common mindset for highschoolers when the realization of differing colleges comes into play.
In the modern age (especially in Japan), where keeping in touch is as close as the brick in your pocket, and a train ride from one side of the country to the other takes basically no time at all, it's a little silly, but some people really ain't about the whole long distance idea.
Also people are bad at communicating when emotions are high. Hell, people are bad at communicating when emotions AREN'T high, so it just be dumb like that sometimes. Hence the sayings about hindsight.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry do they both think that once you enter different universities that they just get locked inside the building until they get their degree? Have neither of them considered just calling the other? Or just visiting?
Author giving away their age.

Dex-chan lover
Do people in Japan not know you can keep intouch and hang out with people you don't go to school with/work with?
A random mangaka that has never interacted with women as equals is hardly a representation of "people".

My money is that during the timeskip she'll stop being a gyaru, or something similar. My point is, the author will just use the timeskip to shoehorn character development that we'll never see. It's a classic technique of bad writers.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People, the reason they didn't see each other for half a year is because our MC and the gyaru can't keep their hands off each other.

In the CANON fanbox chapter "extras", they have been banging after EVERY. SINGLE. CHAPTER.

Dex-chan lover
c'mon people, at least get the basic grammar right... it's "become", not "became" and it's "didn't see", not "didn't saw" :notlikethis:
you really expect them to focus on grammar after receiving emotional damage of this caliber?

Dex-chan lover
Why do mangakas act like you can't just take a relatively short trip via train to get anywhere else in the country?

Users who are viewing this thread