Omaera Zenin Mendokusai! - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!

Well, I guess it's a fitting for a lighthearted series with nothing really at stake!

Dex-chan lover
"The ending is the most important part of the story" - Johnny Depp (Secret window)

For realsies tho, I agree it was about making friends and the journey. It however transformed into something more along the way, into more romantic territory.

The art and characters were amazingly well done! 10/10

FYI the teacher > the "slut" > everyone else. In that order.

Double-page supporter
Ive expected that ending, but man all the way thru the last page he's literally lying to himself

Dex-chan lover
Soooooooooo, what was that? I mean, definitely expected, but I feel empty. Maybe that was just me unloading buckets to Kurihara.

Kinda expected this ending, a bit sad TOBI decided to pull the punch

Thanks for finishing this manga, and I agree, i would prefer to have more manga like this, where the journey was the manga and not just the end.

Just hope if there is an epilogue, that it doesn't snow that they ended together but rather each one with a different person as a partner, where it will show that a high school "love" sometimes it is just a phase

Dex-chan lover
Garbage manga, 1/10.

50 chapters of all the unimportant parts of a romance story and then two half-assed montage pages of the actual (yet still only implied) romantic development.

Aggregator gang
Welp, not gonna lie, i loved this manga till near the end but that ending was really poor. Anyway thanks a lot for you guy(s) effort in translating this.

well its wherher you prolong the story till it get shit, or ending it with shit ending. Both option are shit.

Dex-chan lover
This manga stopped being interesting to me like 3 chapters in and I only continued reading it cuz it kept barely hanging above my dropping threshold so I didn't expect much from the ending, the only girl I found remotely interesting is the blond glasses who wasn't even part of the harem so I didn't care who would win from the start.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking copout ending, and I was one of the rare people who was rooting for labcoat.
5toubun, Bokuben and now this. Fuck harem man, at least Bokuben did something unexpected in it's "last chapter". Fucking Gal Gohan, one of the most annoying one for a while delivered the most satisfying ending of them all.

Contributor
Definitely feels axed. Author had to make do and it's not a terrible ending to be fair. But the fact that the MC didn't get with the stacked teacher is an affront to God.

The start is a bit too much, its like slapping and getting to the point type of manga. Mid-way through this series is getting a bit flat, or should i say its consistent in a way that i'm feeling irritated about it. It's like a stretch or filler? Perhaps. I've been wanting a JUMP or CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FROM THE MC ITSELF, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, I've been rooting, been patient, and this ending is sooo sooooooo fricked up. ONE SENSEI's ship had to sacrifice in this ending? U-N-A-C-C-E-P-T-A-B-L-E (/s)

Anyways, its been fun binging this, but not quite expecting this type of ending. 7/10

Aggregator gang
Well, can't say I didn't expect this ending, but I'd hoped he'd at least have the balls to ask Koyuki out. Other than that, the ending's okay, I guess

Users who are viewing this thread