Onani Master Kurosawa - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
it's way too obvious lol he's gonna get caught soon

anyways i love this dude he's funny

Fed-Kun's army
In one way, there's no point to what he did. In another, it allows him to move on? It's a strange way to settle things, but this isn't a normal manga, if it wasn't already evident.

Out of all the things he's done, this sure is the most unforgiving one. He's broken, but nobody's making fun of him, they're actually trying to be the friendliest they could to him. Perhaps the only bad thing she did to him was to not notice she was giving him hope by the way they talked and also going out with him too... Still, his actions can be acceptable anymore

it’s always interesting when the broken one isn’t actually hated but instead supported by their peers. through their arrogance/aloofness/isolation or other character flaw, they end up rejecting things that can help them. it’s awfully tragic.

Dex-chan lover
It's better to cum in the sink than to sink in the cum.
And rn our MC is sinking in his own cum.

Dex-chan lover
Kurosawa... He's the ducking worse, man...

Honestly he should follow the enlightened guidence of one named Low Tier God

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this was the master plan to make her hate men forever? Jizz in her notebook? I was expecting something a little less... stupid. I mean yeah, it's a gross thing to find in your bag, but all it is is a disgusting prank.
watcha want him to do? rape her?

I'm rooting for this sick fuck, for some reason. Maybe because i was once the same as him? unrequited love/one-sided love and she moved on. My world shattered in my eyes, so i kinda feel for this guy. Though, he was foolish
You are not the only one who feels for this mc. Same here

Aggregator gang
I swear I fuckin love Kurosawa he's both a parody and also a true representation of despair. Dude is so entrenched in his phallic prison.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This is some incel shit. He's lucky, if he was in the US he would be on the sex offender list after this horrific and disgusting act. Now he should know why she didn't choose him.

Users who are viewing this thread