Onani Master Kurosawa - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
This was an absolute ride! From pain because of unrequited love to moving on with worst girl (who changed herself for the better, into foul-mouthed tsundere) to best girl. What an absolute adventure. Looking back now, i remember people saying "gangrap*d" "beat up into a bloody pulp" and i agreed to it. Now? I take it all back! 10/10 Self reflection is important and this manga is a fresh breath of air.

@Falsien
Couldn't have said it better myself. And yes, we need more of Sugawa x Kuro chapters ASAP.

Review for the manga:
The art is a bit jarring at first, but when you get used to it, you'll have an amazing experience.
I absolutely love how Kurosawa has grown both as a character and as a person. You can hate him in the early chapters but you have to agree that he is really well-written, with lots of depth.
And then, there's the really unexpected love interest, Sugawa (the yankee girl). All I can say is that I would have appreciated it if we got to see more of her, and how both of them got closer, and also some fluff chapters.

Overall, it's a great series but it could have been a bit more longer. Where the hell is the anime adaptation?!!!! 9/10

I don’t like coming of age stories and consequently didn’t expect to enjoy this.

I was glad to be proved wrong.

Kurosawa’s development is what makes this great, but I thought what made this manga different was how raw it was. Detailing his apathy, isolation, self-hatred....to even just the standard middle school experience, albeit this time with a twist.

Really surprising as a story. Enjoyable, also.

it is a strange turn of events. That gal girl didnt get much screen time apart from the time she was just bullying people, so them getting together is kinda................ weird/forced? Plus, that girl used to be a huge bully, she hasnt got that much redemption yet to have my support for her. Soooo

I honestly really want to see the journey of what Aya going through in her highschool days. She looked way better in the last reunion, so I assumed she finally can socialize better. But I just wanna know the journey that she went through, just like how our MC went through for his redemption.

Dex-chan lover
This was a really amazing read... I honestly didn't expect much, but boy did it blew me away loll

it is a strange turn of events. That gal girl didnt get much screen time apart from the time she was just bullying people, so them getting together is kinda................ weird/forced? Plus, that girl used to be a huge bully, she hasnt got that much redemption yet to have my support for her. Soooo
Agreed...it's kinda weird how he gets with the girl that beat the shit out of him

Dex-chan lover
10/10 I regard this in the same category as The fragrant flower, just beautiful, chef's kiss as they say

Dex-chan lover
OK, I feel like I can finally put my finger on it.

This is Welcome to the NHK if the characters where in middle school. The change on the MC for the better is what makes you stick to all the suffering and edge and makes it worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread