One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 134

I wonder what Blue wanted to ask the Hero Association about Blast. Does Blue not know his father very well? Did Blast just leave him and his mother after he was born?

Oh right, in the webcomic Suiryu has never met Saitama, but hey Suiryu gave Saitama his condolences to date his cute tomboy sister

Dex-chan lover
The question of the romance is a joke of the readers, it is almost impossible to happen. If it happens I would accept any option, including Saitama being gay. It's a lie, I wouldn't accept Saitama with Genos. He is very boring.

Double-page supporter
Why didn't Suiryu recognize Saitama tho? I thought he already saw what Saitama's costume looked like when he saved his butt

LMAO Saitama thinks that Genos is gonna help with a new name.

I wonder if gets the new at the very end and it will be One Punchman

Saitama on last page " oh you're approaching me? instead of joining to hero victim name association you coming at me?".

I forgot Saitama fought Suiryu while in disguise! Hah, that's right. I was wondering why he didn't recognize him.

For Everyone wondering why Suiryu doesn't recognize Saitama it's because the Tournament Arc didn't happen in the webcomic, it only happened in the Murata version. The webcomic and the Murata both are canon to the One Punch Man universe but aren't the same universe.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda wanna know how the manga version would play out. Maybe Saitama would even remember Suiryu’s name!

Fed-Kun's army
@Suiryu - He doesn't exist in the webcomic before, so ONE had probably retc... I mean futureconned him into the webcomic, and has to change a few details.

lol @ all the manga readers wondering why ONE didn't include the redraw filler in the backstory.

So glad this got another update. OG OPM is amazing.

Dex-chan lover
the people who didn't read the whole webcomic from scratch really need to give it a go. You'll be amazed at how much better the story flows without filler!

Users who are viewing this thread