One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 134

Dex-chan lover
Yes the guy that no one notices will distract them, while the guy who sticks out like a beacon always drawing attention to himself will blend in and get the information.

I can see that ONE is struggling with the perspective of drawing Blue since he looks abnormally big in a few panels. Hoping for another chapter next week?

Double-page supporter
I wonder if it will make people make theories about webcomic will get seperate from main manga.

Though, I'm sure when redraw happened, I'm sure Murata would reconnect it together about Suiryu's story. it's not really that hard to change a little bit detail.

ONE just doesn't want to write big tounament to some thing small, If I have to guess.

ONE have been making collaboration with Murata after all.

VIP
this new misunderstood even more hilarious than previous one! LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
Suiko seems a cool gal. Lol at he destroying her brother.

Huh, Blue sounds like a brat trying to challenge Saitama. Does he have some father complex? Blast neglected his son or something?

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Lots of actual lore development this time.

Suiryu is still a frivolous fuckboy, but also, he seems to be a good brother who's up for supporting his sister in his own way.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, yes. Tomboys are the best - much better than those bitchy psychic sisters and all their issues anyway.

Saitama x Suiko here we go!

Dex-chan lover
So, Anyone giving me any idea what was Saitama thinking in the last panel?, I mean, he seemed pretty motivated for unknown reasons.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda curious if Blue could even fight either of Saitama's 'pets'. Then again, I guess Black Sperm is super weak right now, isn't he?

@Robinisback
He's obviously not having the same conversation as Genos, and probably just took it as Genos saying he'll help with their terrible names from behind the scenes.

I do have one question, though. Didn't Saitama lose his wig in the 'fight' between himself and Suiryuu?

Dex-chan lover
For anyone confused there wasn't a superfight tournament on the webcomic.
The entire Neo-Heroes kinda come out of nowhere on the webcomic. Murata version did layout lots of things that would make things make more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread