One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 134

Aggregator gang
This is why I don't like Suiryuu and his bullshit filler arc 😂 Kinda messes things up If you want to use the character... Oh, well, I think ONE did a good job kinda shoving him into the story.

I'm glad Suiko smoked his ass about wearing that ugly suit tho lmao

@codetaku "the people who didn't read the whole webcomic from scratch really need to give it a go. You'll be amazed at how much better the story flows without filler!"

Agreed, I'm more of a fan of the original webcomic than the syndication manga series, but I'm also glad for ONE's sake so that he can earn a living doing something he enjoys.

For those willing to read the comments... and reading only the newer episodes of the webcomic, please read the original webcomic from the beginning, it's well worth your time.

Well,.I guess There will be an Arc Saitama save Suiryu Again. I mean it will happen for the first time In ONE webcomic but reader will see it the 2nd time . For the people who read Yusuke and ONE version

@Raydnt yeah I’m starting to mix them together in my head because Murata’s Onepunch is relatively more stable in it’s releases schedule.
I think it’s also because I read Webcomic before manga

Double-page supporter
@ A-tan

It's not filler.
Also, a long time ago, I read ONE finished writing the storyboard in any case - if that was true, it'd mean Suiryu was always meant to appear and they merely moved him to an earlier point in the manga adaption,

This ONE chapter is more interesting than the past 2-3 years of Murata's manga bruh. Come on, I get that Murata likes drawing cool shit, but we need to get past the monster association bullshit to get to the NEO Heros

Dex-chan lover
Pfft, Blast's kid is like the sparrow getting drowned out in that one meme.

Dex-chan lover
@SpaceFootballKing

The divergence has been there from the start, people just refused to acknowledge it cause MUH MURATA DRAWINGS ARE GREAT THE PLOT HASNT BEEN AFFECTED!

Dex-chan lover
@acid
PREACH

The Manga has been so caught up with Powerscaling that its lost all the charm the webcomic has.
I dont know if its Editor meddling or Murata himself that has made the Manga such a slog, but this latest chapter proves ONE himself is not the one pushing the plot down the Manga path.

@Njin
youre right, its not filler, its just whoever is plotting the Manga how inferior he is to ONE.

@codetaku
The Monster Asoc arc in the Manga has become so bloated its not fun anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread