One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original)

@DeeznutsGT He was able to beat Elder Centipede back when the bug was smaller (but still enormous), which probably puts him at least around Tatsumaki, given other details about their strength and the association's willingness to bend over backward for him. That being said, Elder Centipede was able to escape so there is that.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is superb.
Somehow I feel the beautiful drawn version is boring, so I visit this again, and man, that was a blast.
Good pace, good fight. Good read.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, even if say that 8 stars are reserved for Story and only 2 for Art, this would be at most 7,5... almost perfect story and fucking trash art.

Dex-chan lover
Art sucks at first, but it slowly gets better over time. It's hard to notice if you just keep reading, but if you skip tons of chapters and compare 1 to 50, or 50 to 100+, then you see that despite his lack of drawing talent, One's skill keeps getting better. I mean, it's not amazing looking like the officially serialized manga (which I just came from) or even the Anime (well, the first season anyways, the second one just had "okay" to "pretty good" art) but its good enough to get the story across, and the story itself is gripping.

Makes me realize that making a comic, no matter how bad of an artist you are, is probably a better bet to getting a successful series published rather than just pure writing, which anyone can theoretically do.

Fed-Kun's army
@Stanleylimanto yeah, i think the chapter is pretty slow even though 1 chapter is not more than 20 page
still have so many think i want to know, what about Garou? where's Psycho? what will Child Emperor do? where the hell is Pig God? What will happen to Hero Association? Where's Blast?

Fed-Kun's army
before I know it, I almost check the raw link daily
maybe the last time we got 3 simultaneous chapter means we have to wait 3 times longer (oh no)

I really hate that my md list keeps telling me there's an update on this when it's just been translated in another language.
I'm already filtering out everything not in english. stop getting my hopes up. it's fucking retarded.

Anyone know when the next webcomic will be released? Or how we can support or encourage One and Murata write and draw frequently?

Users who are viewing this thread