One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original)

I don't know how it's possible to take this long to release a new chapter. The status should be hiatus. Hope we get an update soon.

Dex-chan lover
Out of the way, Hero Association and Neo Heroes!
This is the dawn of "The Hero Name Victims Association"! ! ! FOR FIGHTING GENIOUS SURGEON WHITE KNIGHT AND YOUNG MAAAAN!!!!!!!!!

A chapter where people actually witness and acknowledge Saitama's monster-killing 1hko? Soon, he will be #1!

This chapter is amazing. Now that Blue realizes that the hero association has a super powerful hero like Saitama, he might try to convince him to join the Neo heroes.

Now this might be a wild as fuck theory but what if blast is a relative of saitama and everyone in saitamas and blasts family has superhuman strength and they need to do a certain thing to unlock them or maybe they just become stronger faster, like, exp boost but on steroids but on even more steroids?

Oh no, please, Saitama can't be related to Blast. Otherwise the story will be uninteresting. I hope the author "ONE" will not fall for this facility.

Whoever makes the G variants is now going to be obsessed with Caped Baldy.

I agree. The person who heads the notorious "organization" now sees Saitama as a potential future threat.

i though web comic was out earlier than the yusuke murata version, i realize how naive i am now

I think the best part about One Punch Man is how they don’t force the story into a storyline without being average slice-of-life romance manga. It’s just Saitama, his friends, and whatever the world throws at them.

Users who are viewing this thread