Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Please kill this motherfucking disabled cock-sucking, mud-water drinking, zero purpose, retard of a bitch...

If MC kills her here and now, we will be living in a timeline where she didn't win. And that's good enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_2023-08-01_at_4.44.53_PM.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Junko is a liar and lies to manipulate others but I presume that she's also lying because she doesn't want to reveal her true feelings and vulnerability and projecting an image of how she wants to be seen so nobody can see what's there below the surface. She's as much lying to herself as she is lying to everyone else.

Hinako, I think, is wrong when she dismisses what Junko's doing as a way to save herself from being killed by Elis and nothing else. Between not just killing Hinako right out of the gate and other stuff, like the fact that she kept Hinako away from what she was doing at the school, Junko does on some level care about her for reasons that aren't just having another toy to play with. And I wonder if Junko's rewinding is as much to stop Hinako from dying as it is to save herself.

She's clearly a more complex character than what she appears as on the surface. I don't know or think there's the capacity to be good in her because she's so twisted and cynical but there's a reason she is like she is and I think (if we go by that bed scene from a few chapters earlier) she recognizes and loathes herself for it.

Indeed, it would be more interesting if there was more to Junko's character than being a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's called a cheat for a reason but she's impossible to kill. Say what you want about her giant god form being able to beat this whore but I highly doubt it. She also has fucking time reversal which means it's impossible to beat her. So either the 3 MC's flee from here barely or they kill her, there is no other option and ending(killing the whore) the manga in like 15 chapters doesn't really seem beneficial to the author.
i think she stuck in the loop which is why she tried to placate FL and try for her not to die since she the only one who can hold back the giant. i think the save point of her ability is the start of the fight that's why she can't run away too.

so in other timeline she kills them but the giant always find a way to kill her too that's why she try to keep FL alive.

That's the thing. Elis doesn't need to kill her. She just needs to make them suffer severely enough to make them want to die. The bitch can't fight back if they can't perform any cutting motions I'm guessing. Since it's already very much implied that Elis can and already has killed her (hence why she's been looping).
The Subaru approach I c

Dex-chan lover
Damn, poor Carla. Well, she'll probably be fine since she's definitely the Demon King.

Dex-chan lover
So, Junko definitely does care about Hinako, even though she's shit at showing it and overall sucks as a person. If it's Elis she's afraid of, then it was over the second she attacked Hinako. I'm deathly curious to see what happened pre-isekai from Junko's POV. Surely it was Hinako's righteousness and steadfastness that led to her wanting to become a good person, so how did she go from that to running a sex ring in the church? How did Junko know that Hinako considered the cheats unfair? Did she meet with that otherworlder from a while back?

I have all these questions and they can only be answered by the worst person in the world :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Indeed, it would be more interesting if there was more to Junko's character than being a bitch.
i thought this TL did a better job of filling out her character. yes she's power hungry and manipulative but it's born out of an envy that's even stronger than her will to survive. and she's extremely smart - smart enough to delude herself into thinking she's in the right despite lacking any dogmatic principles to form the bedrock of her ideals.

most real people who end up in this shithole might end up as save points or fancy pairs of pants, but i think a lot more of us would be junkos than hinakos at the end of the day.

Dex-chan lover
I think that when MC die, the girl lose her protective cheat (absolute territory) because it's a cheat which is linked to MC.
Which allow the giant to kill her.

Dex-chan lover
i thought this TL did a better job of filling out her character. yes she's power hungry and manipulative but it's born out of an envy that's even stronger than her will to survive. and she's extremely smart - smart enough to delude herself into thinking she's in the right despite lacking any dogmatic principles to form the bedrock of her ideals.

most real people who end up in this shithole might end up as save points or fancy pairs of pants, but i think a lot more of us would be junkos than hinakos at the end of the day.
Junko's personality is greatly fleshed out in the past couple of chapters, but in hind sight all her criticisms about Hinako feel like an attack of her own character. She's aware of the evils that lurk in this world and has decided to accept it, even use it for her own ends. She knows it is wrong and her justifications are called out by Hinako, who perseveres despite how ugly the world is. All for her little sister. Junko probably envies her to no end probably.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Carla's definitely gonna miss that arm. That maneater thing probably could have worked if it weren't for that durability-ignoring ability of Junko.

Junko at this point is past the point of madness. She's not even trying to properly kill Hinako at this point, she just wants to win the argument and be in the right. But her sense of reasoning isn't even working anymore. So she always ends up losing somehow. And now she has to loop again!

Hinako though, trusts in Ellis. All she's done so far is to try and delay the inevitably of her death. And here Ellis is, ready to defend her onee-sama!

Double-page supporter
If you guys didn't know, the Death Rewind skill is flawed.

Sure if you die, you go back in time. But, that leaves a parallel timeline where you died.

Meaning, if MC kills this bitch, chances are, she's gone for good. (Even if the whore succeeds eventually, it would take place in another timeline far from the current timeline.)
That's... Not how death rewind seems to work here

Users who are viewing this thread