Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Junko is a real final boss, even got her second phase and powerful minion to tag along.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I mean it's called a cheat for a reason but she's impossible to kill. Say what you want about her giant god form being able to beat this whore but I highly doubt it. She also has fucking time reversal which means it's impossible to beat her. So either the 3 MC's flee from here barely or they kill her, there is no other option and ending(killing the whore) the manga in like 15 chapters doesn't really seem beneficial to the author.

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter. Man's on a roll:meguupog:! Are you even sleeping? I am glad we're close to reaching the conclusion of this arc soon. After all a girls love manga should focus on girls love a bit here and there :smug:

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's called a cheat for a reason but she's impossible to kill. Say what you want about her giant god form being able to beat this whore but I highly doubt it. She also has fucking time reversal which means it's impossible to beat her. So either the 3 MC's flee from here barely or they kill her, there is no other option and ending(killing the whore) the manga in like 15 chapters doesn't really seem beneficial to the author.
or, the ship takes off, destroys everything and the older giant pops up, with the hero saying audios and flying off with the ship and other giant

Dex-chan lover
thanks for doing this series!! Seriously guys you're GOAT af!

Also I think this needs a horror tag, that last page scared the hell out of me lol!

Dex-chan lover
That's the thing. Elis doesn't need to kill her. She just needs to make them suffer severely enough to make them want to die. The bitch can't fight back if they can't perform any cutting motions I'm guessing. Since it's already very much implied that Elis can and already has killed her (hence why she's been looping).

Users who are viewing this thread