Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
So many things to comment about:
  • The super-powerful giantess is a big crybaby
  • The MC is a powerless cripple
  • The antagonist is a cheat-wielding powerhouse that still gets her shit pushed in
  • The isekai world is a place that has learned to farm cheat-holders for their powers and sell their skins/ heads as cute accessories
  • Technology and magic are roughly equal; neither having a definitive edge over the other
  • Spaceships?! In my fantasy isekai?!
  • Vengeance doesn't stop in our world.
  • I will kill you, travel to the new world, and kill you there, too. I will kill you as many times as it takes for you to understand just how badly you have wronged me
  • Death Rewind is a shitty cheat.
  • Nobody is your friend; everyone has an agenda. Everyone. Even your friends. Especially your friends.

Also, I heard that the normal translator for the series has gone radio silent. I would really like someone else to pick this up again. Probably my favorite story.
Death Rewind is a shitty cheat
Well, yeah, I mean, look at Re:Zero

Dex-chan lover
Carla went for mismatched socks so she'd have a balanced look if one of her arms got chopped off and she was forced to replace it with an ink-black monster

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is this going the shounen style everyone only ever loses a limb? Also how didn't the ex-lover of the FMC survive those attacks?

Users who are viewing this thread