Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Girls just can’t catch a break, can they?

I proposes we start to call them ”One arm sisters”

I really like how Carla hesitated when Elis asked her about the sincerity of her desire of being sisters

Dex-chan lover
Pages 15 and 16 sold this chapter to me, they truly are sisters in the deepest meaning possible.
And damn, I expected Elis to make fun of Carla, but not on that level. I hope she makes it up for her later 'cause that was pretty mean haha.

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoyed how Carla didn't just instantly say yes about the sister thing. I wonder if Junko will be redeemed or come back stronger now that she knows what she's up against and lost her redo.
There is no need to redeem her 😐

Dex-chan lover
Damn they're unfathomably luck the battleship's cannons and the antimatter rifle didn't just kill Junko after all they went through.

Aggregator gang
Damn they're unfathomably luck the battleship's cannons and the antimatter rifle didn't just kill Junko after all they went through.
Everyone was saying this...But Junko powers kind save her from this. She basically can't be hurt by normal means.

Dex-chan lover
Page 5 exposition didn't make too much sense to me. So they cloned a regular code owner, then SCANNED the code of several cheatholders to get the authorization?

I appreciate that Elis acknowledges how creepy it is to have someone taking control of her body, even if it's keeping her alive.

Dex-chan lover
Junko can't die, this was established so now the author can just say "this is the timeline Junko survived this new event."

Not quite the point I was making, if she dies time restarts. We can see the sniper on page 11 but Junko disappeared in the chaos. Just that there's plenty of details but the Junko ain't one.

Dex-chan lover
they use a fucking demon-made armor/weapon bullshit, while firing a whole ass canon into the human city. Are we sure those ain't demons themselves?

Dex-chan lover
I haven't had the time to read through the comments. But did anyone make an arm joke?
Just in case one from me: "sisters in arm"

Dex-chan lover
Man being a regular citizen must suck in this world.
The story points in the series really reminds me of Seven Deadly Sins.

This is more enjoyable for me, as I hate a lot of that author's tendencies, like mascot characters.

Dex-chan lover
Girls in this manga just can't hold on to both their arms, huh? Looking forward to Junko losing one of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread