Onee-sama to Watashi: Ojou-sama ga Isekai Tensei - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
No break as usual but like huh we rly do just have a big robot sister now too

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the author seems to be rushing the story beats, it makes me worried that they where given a deadline to finish the story in X amount of chaps.
It's just fucking nonstop with this manga constant chaos, random charcters and new plot points. Everything is always happening all the time. It's like a volume straight of a manga about to get the axe. Just when I was think we'd get some room to breathe nope! It's a mess.
It's fast-paced for sure, but Bernadette is playing too long of a game in this chapter for a manga that's getting axed.

This new High Elf is a bit of a deus (or diabolus) ex machina, but as long as you understand the technobabble the logic of why she appeared now is sound. Time manipulation powers like the save point and spatial manipulation powers like the dimensional leap should logically interfere with each other, because time and space are the same thing. Now that the save point has been taken far enough away from its user to render it ineffective, the dimensional leap can accurately lock on to Hinako. And Hinako just proved herself to be a Very Big Problem, so there's no logical reason for the plot to wait.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the author seems to be rushing the story beats, it makes me worried that they where given a deadline to finish the story in X amount of chaps.
I think it's the first series from Aokishi to get licensed so I can't really see it getting axed since that would possibly make it the signature series* in a magazine that's fairly new and not all that big.

* Technically it'd be Otoyomegatari but that didn't originate in Aokishi.

Dex-chan lover
When everyone is OP no one is OP. Except for Onee-sama. She is extra not-OP....this far.

Dex-chan lover
6Y49Ck6FxF4nS.webp

Dex-chan lover
Ah the classic OP as fuck antagonist appearing out of nowhere to one shot everyone just after a struggle. My Favorite. Axe levels of pacing also doesn't help. You just can't take things seriously if its just one mortal danger to the next. You just showed giant god power ups and its already getting shit on.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see it end here. Was a good run, though I suppose the mangaka did make some bad decisions ending up constantly escalating the stakes. So makes sense they had to end it here.

At least they had the guts to do it by actually killing the mc randomly, like this. And outright writing it was the end, so we readers can't be confused thinking it is some kind of cliffhanger

/s

Supporter
A bunch of problems>>>a single problem staying for a bunch of chapters
Just saying you cant blame one then give 5+ Seasons of anime adaptation to the others

Users who are viewing this thread