Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Mahiro and an Important Secret (Part 2)

With Nayutan's new nickname, I'll just give a shoutout to ナユタン星人/Nayutan Alien for making great music.

Dex-chan lover
I can't seem to shake this feeling that the new girl is another male... But if she knows Mihari maybe not.

Dex-chan lover
100% that used to be a guy or at least a NEET girl.

Also 100% sure that Nayuta's "oneesan" isn't Mihari.

Once you notice the piss thing, you just never unnotice it. It's even in chapter 22.5 that COG mentioned.

With that out of the way, this is definitely Mihari's senpai's younger brother/sister. Is TF'ing going to become Japan's number one way of dealing with NEETs from now on?

Dex-chan lover
Sudden thought: what if it's not age regression but aging this time around.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
At least the author made Mahiro aware about the incontinent thing.

Yeah, Nayutan is obviously a guy too, but still seems like an interesting addition to the cast.

Dex-chan lover
Won't lie, I'd buy and read an entire anthology of rehabilitated NEETs.

I'll even meet Nekotoufu halfway, at least one short story can be entirely pee pee accident-themed so they can get it out of their system.

Dex-chan lover
@Magneticmagnet Mihari's confused on the last page about why Mahiro is upset, so she probably doesn't know Nayuta.

If Nayuta is a NEET related to Mihari's senpai, it could explain why her senpai was doing that research in the first place: she also wanted to rehabilitate her sibling by age-regressing (and possibly gender-changing) them. Of course that would mean Mahiro was a guinea pig...

Users who are viewing this thread