Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Mahiro and the Season for New Clothes

Group Leader
hang in there, Cool...! someday our mad lad will return to us, but in the meantime, thanks for the hard work

Supporter
A labcoat's justice comes from it's sleeves. a short sleeve labcoat is no labcoat at all

Double-page supporter
Ironically, thanks to a cold and a certain pandemic that makes even a simple cold stay-at-home-worthy, a break is probably starting today for me.

I had no idea that transition uniforms are even a thing. I always figured they keep wearing winter/summer uniforms through spring and autumn and switch when the temperatures are right. But then, I'm the kind of person who never wears transitional clothes.

Incidentally, I recently learned that this, as well as other web mangas, are released in German by a group named "Manga JAM Session" (as "Ab sofort Schwester!"), both for free online and as paid download and physically. I'm just not sure how legit they are. Like, I don't want to accuse them of stealing anything, but they feel more like a fan translation group than anything professional.

Group Leader
I think this is the first time I've seen a seasonal transition uniform in an anime or manga. Every other instance I've seen is everyone switches from one to the other at the same time.

I completely forgot this is genbent. This's just yuru-yuri with extra steps !

Dex-chan lover
You know sister loves her brother when she buys him underwear from the lingerie catalogue he was reading.

Fed-Kun's army
Flat Chest fam! Let's go home. ROFL

@Gian "Ab sofort Schwester"? LOL Das hört sich ja mal beschissen an. But when I think about it. It might be hard to literally translate the title into german.

Mein Bruder ist erledigt! - Ab sofort Schwester. I think that's cool tho!! In German tradition, always have a line and a subtitle for dumb consumers. Haha

Dex-chan lover
Insult-101.png

Insult in a single sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread