Onna Chara de Isekai Teni shite Cheatppoi kedo Zako Chara na no de Medatazu Heiwa na Shomin wo Mezashimasu! - Ch. 2.1 - Ether Scan

Dex-chan lover
like someone said earlier, why did that lie detector light up when our MC was asked about whether he was a man or not….? i understand “canonically” that the character he created was a girl, but his soul is most definitely male. this isn’t that important but i just felt like griping about it regardless.

though, i really do hope our “hero” embraces being a woman/girl rather than forever feeling like a male outsider… and god forbid him being another “gross male pervert inside a girl body” trope. anything but that.
It would make sense if souls are genderless and gender is based on hormones in the body. So just because she has memories of being male doesn't mean she is actually male.

Dex-chan lover
Very convenient tool that moves the plot along. So are we faffing in the next few chapters or are we gonna chug along quick-like through the power of tools like these?

Dex-chan lover
IMG-3451.jpg

Dangerously based.

Double-page supporter
IMG-3451.jpg

Dangerously based.
*(Just Quoting you for the panel, too lazy to do it myself)

Body Female =/= Soul Female, the Protag is the dude not Susie;
You can have both be different cause they're different parts of the whole.

This chapter's start feels really close to what I plan to conceptualize in my personal work, minus the whole it's a game world tidbit. I wonder what would happen if Susie's original self will come back at any point now that the Protag is confirmed in a way to /not/ be her but instead her 'writer/creator'; Like how would their tech handle both of their souls?

Really intrigued with this set-up and I'm hoping the manga doesn't dash my "'expectations'";
What is it to be you in this world? Can you be overwritten like other comments have asked? What if you're the one overwritten, what is that experience, where do you go, did you go anywhere or did you just stop existing leaving an empty body behind?
Find out all this and more in the next thrilling comment section of pointfully philosophizing manga~

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the body is "13" because the player created the character around 13 years ago.

I know the first chapter said "10 years" but maybe it was "around 10" years ago and he just kind of rounded down.

Since also in the first chapter the player assumed the body was at least an adult's body and surprised how others were treating him younger. If he had put her age down in the backstory he would have known that wasnt the case. So that aspect was probably not in the notes/backstory.

So the truth thing counts "years since creation" as "birth years" maybe.

Group Leader
Maybe the body is "13" because the player created the character around 13 years ago.

I know the first chapter said "10 years" but maybe it was "around 10" years ago and he just kind of rounded down.

Since also in the first chapter the player assumed the body was at least an adult's body and surprised how others were treating him younger. If he had put her age down in the backstory he would have known that wasnt the case. So that aspect was probably not in the notes/backstory.

So the truth thing counts "years since creation" as "birth years" maybe.
That's exactly right~
Thanks for helping me connect the dots of the facts that I didn't initially take into consideration when I read the WN. The MC is 32, and he has been playing the game since he was 19, and when he saw Susie's reflection for the first time after awakening in this new world, he thought her to be ~20.

Users who are viewing this thread