Onna Chara de Isekai Teni shite Cheatppoi kedo Zako Chara na no de Medatazu Heiwa na Shomin wo Mezashimasu! - Ch. 2.1 - Ether Scan

Dex-chan lover
aWYmrMZ_460s.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I think that's like saying that it couldn't be an abduction, because you adopted the kid after bringing them to your house. If everything in that scan is something he put into his character profile, then he should also have known that he was a thirteen year old.

This is difficult problem, since the game probably let him chose a young appearance, not exactly having him input any number, there's people with fairly youthful appearance at an adult age, the transmission rules here did him dirty, since now if she fall in love with an adult person the other part would be the pedophile since she have a teenager body, if she fall in love with someone of her body age the soul would be the pedophile, is interesting dilema since now she/he wont be able to love someone until later ages, but still there'll be this 20 years gap between his souls and her body.

the abduction argument you're pointing make no sense from my point of view, sorry

Dex-chan lover
That's one shapely thirteen-year-old. I was looking forward to the suggestive tag for a short, stacked legally-an-adult, now I'm going to feel weird about it. No so weird I'm stopping mind reading mind you.

Supporter
Just because it’s not illegal to do something, doesn’t mean it’s morally correct to do so
. . . it's not like the MC is hurting anyone having a bit of fun with this new body they've just acquired . . . It's just been confirmed that it's an entirely new creation that's based on their game character - why on earth would it be "morally incorrect", any more than it would be "morally incorrect" for someone who'd grown up with that body?
I think that's like saying that it couldn't be an abduction, because you adopted the kid after bringing them to your house. If everything in that scan is something he put into his character profile, then he should also have known that he was a thirteen year old.
. . . how does that make any sense? Regardless of whether the MC knew the age that their character would end up being presented as in this new world, where on earth do you get any kind of analogy with an abduction?

If the MC knew (which they obviously didn't, but for arguments' sake), then we're talking about someone who's effectively created a child's body, from scratch, migrated their soul/consciousness/whatever into it, and then played around with themselves. If the MC didn't know, then they created a new body from scratch, migrated into it, and played around with themselves, only to later find out that the body the created happened to be a child's body. But in both cases they were playing around with themselves, not with anyone else! Unless you want to argue they abducted themself, somehow . . . which just makes no sense . . . there's just no way you can make any kind of abduction analogy - wherever it came from, and however the MC ended up inhabiting it, this body is the MC's, and has never been anyone else's. There's no other way to interpret any of this.

Not to mention that this body being 13 seems really off - small, sure, but 13? The suggestion someone else made, that it's somehow measuring the "lifespan" of the character, the time since the MC created the character, makes far more sense, particularly since the MC clearly didn't think of their character as a child. If they had intentionally made the character a child they'd be aware of that, and it wouldn't be such a surprise - the most likely explanation is that the character didn't really have any age beyond "young but adult" in the MC's mind, and the magic ether machine is measuring something else.

Dex-chan lover
You can hibernate for a year or more then. There was only teasing between girls and one kiss while hugging in the first arc (which is the only one I've read so far).
Well, I'm currently on chapter 126/201 and after that kiss all other interactions looks more like just girls teasing eachother/being horny for MC, there was no progress in relationship with the person she kissed.
So like there will be some girl on girl action but it's pretty tame and not really frequent.

Dex-chan lover
Now that it has been revealed that the MC is a transmigrator, and that the machine cannot give away things from their previous life, I kinda want them to reveal their actual backstory.

Leaving out things that may be inconvenient to mention, but giving enough that they aren't treated like a lost child while still leaving the understanding that they were dumped here with no one to help them get started so they would appreciate some help.

Dex-chan lover
like someone said earlier, why did that lie detector light up when our MC was asked about whether he was a man or not….? i understand “canonically” that the character he created was a girl, but his soul is most definitely male. this isn’t that important but i just felt like griping about it regardless.

though, i really do hope our “hero” embraces being a woman/girl rather than forever feeling like a male outsider… and god forbid him being another “gross male pervert inside a girl body” trope. anything but that.
it's not a lie detector, it just confirms information from the spiritual world. what the mc thinks and what the mc's previews body does not mater.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of the explanation, the author didn't have to include the 13 years old bit. They chose to.
Honestly, there are reasons to know someone age, especially when they've claimed they know nothing about themselves. Now they know she should probably attend school (cue school arc), as well unpopular ye olde forcefully engage her because she's in her "prime" (escape creepy betrothal plotline). Being 13, even if she wasn't claiming to not know things, teach her about periods too, which would be helpful since he wouldn't have had that experience, regardless of the non-modern methods they could opt for.

Dex-chan lover
. . . how does that make any sense? Regardless of whether the MC knew the age that their character would end up being presented as in this new world, where on earth do you get any kind of analogy with an abduction?
Because we don't have any real life examples of people being possessed by other people, unless you believe the people who blame demonic possession (or videogame brainwashing) for the crimes they committed. What we do have real examples of are people kidnapping children and using the defense that "I couldn't have kidnapped that child, since that's my child," usually during a custody dispute, but there are also incidents where the person just ran off with a random child and raised them as their own.

Because we don't have any real life examples of people being possessed by other people, unless you believe the people who blame demonic possession (or videogame brainwashing) for the crimes they committed. What we do have real examples of are people kidnapping children and using the defense that "I couldn't have kidnapped that child, since that's my child," usually during a custody dispute, but there are also incidents where the person just ran off with a random child and raised them as their own.
I don't think the comparison applies at all. The body in question just didn't exist before as far as we understand it so it is genuinely nothing but his/her body.

Group Leader
Wait... Would that be really a crime? It's his/her body after all?
the only way i see it to be a crime is if he dunno who's this body is (if he's a temporary resident of someone else's body or not)
Just because it’s not illegal to do something, doesn’t mean it’s morally correct to do so
i fail to see what's morally bad to touch yourself, be it after a sex-changing operation, before sleeping, or after being reincarnated as a loli...
Regardless of the explanation, the author didn't have to include the 13 years old bit. They chose to.
actually, this post nailed it: he created his character 13 years ago, so she's 13yo

Dex-chan lover
I'm also going to go with the theory that she is not male according to the magic tool because the transmigration that it detects is the move from game world to isekai world, and she was female as a character. Her previous 'character' as the original male is irrelevant. It makes literally everything in this chapter make sense, down to and including her age, since she was apparently created as a player character thirteen years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Why would it shine when answering yes to if they were male and if they were resident of the world.
If the detector worked based on the body it would not shine when asked if they were a resident. And if it worked based on the soul/spirit it would not shine when asked if they were a male.
like someone said earlier, why did that lie detector light up when our MC was asked about whether he was a man or not….? i understand “canonically” that the character he created was a girl, but his soul is most definitely male. this isn’t that important but i just felt like griping about it regardless.
Because it's not a lie detector. It is an akashic records access terminal wired up to pretend to be a lie detector.
That's why it can find out truths that the person themselves doesn't know.
But it is also a weakness, when a person's akashic records are all fabricated.

Wait... Would that be really a crime? It's his/her body after all?
Not really. This is his body now, and he is responsible for taking care of its needs.
It is also not illegal to do lewd things to any video game characters you control, even if they are younger than 18.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a magic measuring device that doesn't break? Now that's new
I think they used a revolutionary technology also used in that manga about an OP teacher: they use the amount of broken parts as a measure. So in this case, a lot of magic circles were burned out.

Users who are viewing this thread