Onna Chara de Isekai Teni shite Cheatppoi kedo Zako Chara na no de Medatazu Heiwa na Shomin wo Mezashimasu! - Ch. 3.1 - 13-year-old's determination

Dex-chan lover
eh, not a fan of how the author tries to force some sort of yaoi romance plot (probably) by pushing the notion that the body decides how you act and feel (yes, there is truth in it from hormones, youthful energy, lack of pain, etc. But here it is clearly to push mc as a stereotypical girly girl).

Just because your body is switched, doesn't mean your personality switches into some gender-stereotypes.

Dex-chan lover
eh, not a fan of how the author tries to force some sort of yaoi romance plot (probably) by pushing the notion that the body decides how you act and feel (yes, there is truth in it from hormones, youthful energy, lack of pain, etc. But here it is clearly to push mc as a stereotypical girly girl).

Just because your body is switched, doesn't mean your personality switches into some gender-stereotypes.
???

Its tagged as girls love though.

Dex-chan lover
???

Its tagged as girls love though.
Oh? Don't tend to see titles be tagged by the relationship of side-characters. :meguusmug:

Jokes aside, thanks for the heads-up. I was considering dropping it as I expected a [very forced] male love interest after this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
While 32 isn't old-old, it's ancient compared to 13.

... and that's all I'm going to say about this one. :aquadrink:

Group Leader
mention to TL:

異世界は・・・おいしい♡
the other world is... very nice
the other world is... tasty♡

Dex-chan lover
I think of adventuring more like the military, most people either enlist out of high school or enter as an officer candidate out of college (18-22). So for a person to start in the late 20s or early 30s as an enlisted is quite old.
Those are both professions where it is common to die young.

Fed-Kun's army
That was too short, and while I like the fact that they're questioning the foundation of the series and how it affects the main character, if she suddenly likes guys now I don't know if I'll like that (it will make things very basic and predictable), it's been what, a day or two? on the other hand, we haven't seen any other girl that could be considered waifu yet either and maybe she never liked girls in the first place? who knows...
Edit: well there's the girl's love tag there and I forgot about it so guess I don't need to worry about that hahaha :nyoron:
Man with social anxiety and also men not often being praised for looking pretty getting a compliment about looking nice which flusters them: Oh fuck it must be the hormones

Users who are viewing this thread