Onna Chara de Isekai Teni shite Cheatppoi kedo Zako Chara na no de Medatazu Heiwa na Shomin wo Mezashimasu! - Ch. 3.1 - 13-year-old's determination

Dex-chan lover
well snap, but yeah while this is an interesting read I am also wondering when the waifu or waifus will appear.

Dex-chan lover
japanese gender bender author not making the implication that every man is tempted to identify as a girl when genderbent challenge (impossible)

Dex-chan lover
That was too short, and while I like the fact that they're questioning the foundation of the series and how it affects the main character, if she suddenly likes guys now I don't know if I'll like that (it will make things very basic and predictable), it's been what, a day or two? on the other hand, we haven't seen any other girl that could be considered waifu yet either and maybe she never liked girls in the first place? who knows...
Edit: well there's the girl's love tag there and I forgot about it so guess I don't need to worry about that hahaha :nyoron:
It has girl love tag.

Dex-chan lover
eh, not a fan of how the author tries to force some sort of yaoi romance plot (probably) by pushing the notion that the body decides how you act and feel (yes, there is truth in it from hormones, youthful energy, lack of pain, etc. But here it is clearly to push mc as a stereotypical girly girl).

Just because your body is switched, doesn't mean your personality switches into some gender-stereotypes.
How do you know?

Have you been body swapped before? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
How do you know?

Have you been body swapped before? 🤔
I know by:
  1. The sheer fact that not everyone conforms to gender stereotypes, and in some cases even conform to the opposite gender's. This proves that the body is not say all be all.
  2. The fact that gender stereotypes are in very large part culture-specific, which shows that it is entirely nurtured as opposed to natured. This proves that any isekaied person should remain as whichever personality they.
  3. The fact that magical genderswap doesn't exist in reality and is in fact magic, so it behaves as I say it does :pacman:(but if we did consider the real kind, then we find accounts/studies reporting that gender stereotypes such as sexual preferences do not change with the hormonal transition)
Sometimes people mention hormones as changing how someone acts - and this is correct, hormones does have that effect. But as can be seen in the above, it is not that it decides your conformity to stereotypes, including sexual preferences. And overall it differs so much within the genders that some of the dependent traits have such an overlap that you can't know the gender from the trait's existence.

Users who are viewing this thread