Onna Tomodachi to Kekkon Shitemita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The ideals and realities of married life

Dex-chan lover
Hope there's a fine print at the bottom saying "6. 5 is irrelevant"

thanks for the informative primer! Somehow trash collection and sorting is always mentioned in every other SOL manga

Double-page supporter
Yo, when I lived in Japan, taking out the trash was a HUUUUUGEE PAIN.

Never wanna have to remember what day's for which ever again
(Also there are some weird neighborhood obasans who figure out which trash is who's and judge you for it if you mess up the trash. As an introvert way in over my head that was not the best experience)

Ah yes trash in Japan hountoni mendokusai~~

Anyway this chapter kinda sweet and silly at the same time 🤣

the first crisis - taking out the trash..xD trivial but yep, they really thought how
to manage it..Ruriko really got that patience huh.. I wonder if she has something for
Kurumi since the beginning...

Fed-Kun's army
I never knew how garbage Japan's trash system was. ;)

Seriously though, basically every other country has a super easy to understand and incredibly efficient trash system: once a week you put out the stuffs. This system makes the trash collectors have to go out pretty much every day, and puts more work on citizens, rather than do the sorting at the recycle plants with the power of magnets and shit.

Aggregator gang
Wow your author's note is my favorite part. 😂 thanks for the translation. Im loving this

Dex-chan lover
Now that Rule 5 exists, it makes any character that is remotely attractive potentially suspicious! 😅

Users who are viewing this thread