Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 35 - Scenario

Dex-chan lover
This story was already being ruined by Yuuto being so damn passive, yet now the author decided that surely he's not passive enough yet, so let's give him a power that prevents him from going all out. Of course he never went all out in the first place because he doesn't really care about anything enough to bother to put in serious effort. Even after all this, getting tricked to absorb that skill 100% according to the human noble's plan, Yuuto is just stupidly standing there, not even really saying anything. It would be cool if he actually knew what he was doing and thus knew the berserk skill won't have any negative effects on him, but of course he knew nothing of that sort. His lithium brain just doesn't allow him to get angry, not even slightly annoyed.
He isn't being "passive".. He's being a literal Doormat 😐

Author apparently isn't sure himself what he wants in this, story since they literally just contradict themselves each chapter.. like man was left to die in the beginning and the Miyamoto guy even said himself he should die and all, but then goes on about "he's my classmate so I have to safe him" ???

It's a painful read

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, what’s up with this past week, I’ve had like three or four mangas that haven’t been updated in like months are suddenly getting a new translated chapter all of a sudden.
People finishing collage/uni

Group Leader
@TL: if you're gonna adjust, you can adjust completely by using western saying
like "have we... stepped on a landmine, i wonder?"
or "have we... unleashed the great shitstorm of our times?" :02:

Fed-Kun's army
🤣 if I were mc I'd follow the dude that gave me the curse to where he lives (assume it's the capital) and attack every knight noble and hero lol, they can't fight back unless they want every civilian to die in his crossfire ... you wipe out an evil country and you get to eradicate all your enemies, or you kill a ton of them and die which means you are free from the curse

And yes I know that will never happen so can someone spoil me, does he lose berserk or is it a permanent thing? Cause if he doesn't then I'm dropping this cause he won't fight anyone even if it's to rescue his friends cause he's a bitch and would be too scared of hurting them

This story was already being ruined by Yuuto being so damn passive, yet now the author decided that surely he's not passive enough yet, so let's give him a power that prevents him from going all out. Of course he never went all out in the first place because he doesn't really care about anything enough to bother to put in serious effort. Even after all this, getting tricked to absorb that skill 100% according to the human noble's plan, Yuuto is just stupidly standing there, not even really saying anything. It would be cool if he actually knew what he was doing and thus knew the berserk skill won't have any negative effects on him, but of course he knew nothing of that sort. His lithium brain just doesn't allow him to get angry, not even slightly annoyed.
Gaining a skill that might cause serious problems in the future is actually a great way to keep the story interesting. Especially since, time and time again, in stories where you gain more and more abilities, it can get stale quick. We've already seen Yuuto have issues controlling himself when one of his classmates died, it would make sense that this will build into a future chapter when he's unable to protect everyone. It's a shame that this comment has so many likes, it's very immature to read.

Contributor
Fused the picture

lXXflmC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Gaining a skill that might cause serious problems in the future is actually a great way to keep the story interesting. Especially since, time and time again, in stories where you gain more and more abilities, it can get stale quick. We've already seen Yuuto have issues controlling himself when one of his classmates died, it would make sense that this will build into a future chapter when he's unable to protect everyone. It's a shame that this comment has so many likes, it's very immature to read.
You must not have read much isekai. This is an instantly OP MC series. Limiting the MC's power is not a tool in the author's toolbox because the MC being overpowered is the whole idea of the story. Any interest or excitement will come from the MC acting like a badass (saving the local folks, punishing his enemies), adventure, interacting with other characters (like a harem of girls), and so forth. The MCs of such series only tend to get more and more powerful. No doubt this power as well will make Yuuto more powerful, as opposed to the nobles' expectations.

Dex-chan lover
As others mentioned, it could be a good way to keep the story interesting... if it fit the story.

Maybe in a future point, when he is fighting people that could be an issue for him, having it as a drawback to be wary of could be interesting.
Or if it was activated the more of his power he used instead of the more in trouble he is, since as you pointed out in stories where people get more and more power they just throw it around like peanuts.

By this point, the MC barely struggled until now. He has lots of power now, but he barely ever used it. And, as others complained, he is more of a follower than a doer.
So, right now, Berserker is kinda nothing. And if it is ever called back on in the future, since it would have been so long since it even entered anyone's minds and, with the rhythm it is going, no one would even bother remembering it by the time it could be relevant... "remember that skill he absorbed dozens of chapters ago and never did anything since then?"
Yeah. Would have been much better if it had been added then.

Users who are viewing this thread