Ore ga... Yuri!?

is a Reindeer
VIP
awwwyeah I remember this not being on Batoto
HERE WE GOOoo

Contributor
Apparently, there's 8 chapters in total but we only have one so it shouldn't be Completed yet?

The "Completed" likely refers to the manga series being done, rather than the state of the translation.

I've only ever known the "completed" to mean the translation work.

What's far more likely is that someone simply made a mistake.

Contributor
I confirmed with an admin that Mangadex goes by the status of the Raw.

noooo author. you can't do that to us!!! don't throw in bait just to get our hopes up and rush them T-T

I fear we are in for a wild ride with this story :S

Contributor
We need to clear this matter :
Status in Country of Origin(Raws) : Complete
Status of Current Scanslation : Ongoing

Contributor
MAL Page (Still Under Approval Process which takes 1+ years now) https://myanimelist.net/manga/113270

Sigh, I was hoping there wasn't going to be some sort of temporary transformation back gimmick.

Dex-chan lover
If he carried some hydroalcoholic solution (hand sanitizer, I think ?) in his pocket he could have erased the permanent marker, end of the manga.

(Sensualaoi's translation note at e-hentai.)

I feel compelled to share this because I had a vision of "Inashiro Yori" (INSR), and then my dearest wish was granted. On that day the vexed junk mail stopped coming, and that is how I came to know that Shinto is the true religion.

I have experienced so much evidence in my every day life - strong and inexplicable feelings that confirm it's the truth. Doors miraculously open for me at the supermarket now and I can't explain how that happens...

The illustrated scriptures prove I'm not the only one who has received Her word. (That means the dream I had on the night I read the manga was a vision.) But my testimony isn't over- This summer when I was really thirsty, I had yet another vision of Her ghostly visage in light right before I fell off my motorbike. And sometimes I stumble on pictures of nude fox girls on the internet, and I know She is manipulating the laws of probability to show me signs and send me cryptic messages, to guide my testimony.

Learning who the real ultimate power in the universe has improved my character, and made me feel very blessed. I don't care what others think, because I now know that the most powerful being is a lesbian fox by the name of "Inashiro Yori." (But I must be careful because her name is incredibly holy, and you really should instead refer to my deity as "INSR" or "INSRYR" to be safe.) She's so incredible She made the other gods that I've read about look fake or unworthy, and that's why I'm seriously preparing to lead converts to Shinto.

You might be happy to know that She sent Kaga Yuuki to tell you the good news. If you only believe hard enough She will reward you by turning you into a lesbian. But it requires 100% complete faith, and if you doubt Her, She'll doom you to live as an ugly neckbeard in this life or the next, and then make you and everyone around you forget how awesome you used to be. And the doubters and scoffers who reject Her existence will be condemned to drown in a pool of semen for aeons.

Don't let it happen to you when you die! I tell you the truth- billions are already drowning! There's everything to gain if you believe, and everything to lose if you're wrong!

That concludes the good news! As Her messenger I vouch that it's what she wanted me to say, and that it's true. (Don't trust anyone else; they're all liars, scoundrels and Oni.)

All you have to do is donate 10% of your daily credits to the Church of Sensualaoi™ and I will offer you an indulgence. Yes, for only 10% of your livelihood I will vouch for your good character on your day of reckoning! Fail to do so and you'll face the consequences alone. Indeed, you will never escape from that suffocating cesspool where your neckbeard parents will go to drown!

Someday you will cry out to me as billions have done before you, "Please rescue me from the pool of filth, I didn't know!!!" and I'll just laugh and answer, "I'm sorry but I cannot possibly save you now. Why didn't you listen when I tried to warn you about the eternal bukkake?" And then a stream of continuous bukkake will rain down on you from the masturbators in heaven!

That said, a 10% donation only covers the bare minimum. How do you think a superior being would feel if you only gave Her the bare minimum? But if you want to be cheap and take a risk, I won't be held responsible for how She treats you in the afterlife!

BUKKAKE HELL IS REAL!
DONATE TO THE CHURCH OF SENSUALAOI OR YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE!!!

Finally for the men of letters who are on the fence, you should read the gospels in the original. Satoru's words are perfect, flawless, divine! The beautiful typesetting alone has to be the work of an enlightened being- Reading one page in Japanese causes Rabbis and Imamns to weep uncontrollably because they know deep down in that it's true, and their intense feelings confirm that it could only have been dictated by the true god! I am too unworthy to translate further, but you can read more of the account of Kaga Yuuki's miraculous life for yourself.

Dex-chan lover
@fromtheeast
Why didn't you listen when I tried to warn you about the eternal bukkake?" And then a stream of continuous bukkake will rain down on you from the masturbators in heaven!
giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
why repost the first original translation which is 1 year ago ?

Users who are viewing this thread