Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
That crystal/orb is DEFECTIVE ... throw it in the TRASH. Are we sure that it tells you what you should do or the OPPOSITE of what you should do? In either case the author is fucked up for playing that card but I'll forgive him since Isolde happened.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't make sense for his vocation to be something that he hates.
I think the way the crystal works, is to read your current disposition. Reads your mind, mental state, emotional state, mana, analyzes your body, etc. Which is how it figures out what best suits the person.

MC has been the whipped errand boy for a long time, so that could have ingrained itself into him, similar to trauma. I mean, the crystal even knew Ruby by name, but did she ever touch it herself? Don't people need to touch it first, even just once, for it to work? If so, the only place the crystal could've gotten that information and made its judgement, is from Lloyd's own mind.

Dex-chan lover
fuck you author, fuck you
ESltfnm.png

Dex-chan lover
It's easy chasing a parrot.

"Don't pull punches, just ask!"
Why do I get the feeling she's going to regret that very soon?

Mage cast Staff Strike!

That's a pretty crappy vocation. And he only got one? She got three...

Maid wants to eat.

Double-page supporter
Okay, this would've been better if it didn't specify Ruby, but just went with "Subordinate" or "Servant" or something like that. Still worth getting an existential crisis over, but definitely not cutting it as close as putting him back with this trauma.

Dex-chan lover
This series is pretty standard run of the mill fantasy light novel garbage, but I actually really felt for the MC when the orb basically reinforced his biggest fear that all he will ever be good at is being abused and bossed around by someone who doesn't care about him, and it was kind of heartwarming to see him get lifted up and told that he decides what he'll do with his life, not the orb or anyone else

Users who are viewing this thread