Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

ofc almighty japanese cuisine from a guy named Lloyd
bests the most seasoned of chefs

chapter basically generic manga antics
-looking pretty mid in most aspects
-the MC being destined to be some girls slave and him crying is the only grossly subpar thing about this
but in weeb speak that means that what we've seen so far makes it a solid 7-10/10
you people are something else
I’d say it does a better job than most manga of the sub-catergory “leaving my party/old life.” Mostly because the “villian” (the alchemist) actually caused a problem that the MC needs to overcome mentally, instead of just being the guy getting karma’d. His OPness doesn’t help him solve his issue, it’s something he will solve with no cheats.

Dex-chan lover
"That smells fishy."
Says the cook making sashimi.

TL, you sure are getting cheeky.

Double-page supporter
That tity maid is awesome, doing a holy slash with a radish. claps hands together in prayer please let her join the harem, amen

Dex-chan lover
A true master swordsman can fight with any blade
"That smells fishy"
You sure it's not the fish in your hands?

Dex-chan lover
just realize the chef can taste his fear in curry lolol

Dex-chan lover
If Ruby is never gonna become a love interest, I at least hope a girl more attractive shows up for him at some point. I don't know if that's possible though... All we got so far is this top heavy saint.

Users who are viewing this thread