Ore, Maou dakedo Baretenai yo ne? - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - I Was The Demon Lord

Double-page supporter
Thanks for all the translation.
However, it was really Axed? The low number of chapters make seems like it, but it was a good, very funny and light plotted of a manga to be axed, in my opinion.
Glad the last chapter finished all the mains conflicts, and rather pleasant if I say so.

Dex-chan lover
smell that? is the axe smell.

lol... the heavens can destroy him whenever they want...

Double-page supporter
I kinda like if Mist still don't know who is the real Yuuji, but this is not bad too 😁

Supporter
Man, this was one of the series I looked forward to the most... at least I got to see it to its short end. Thanks.

Oh they end it.... I highly thought that there would be a bigger plot,,,
I'm looking forward to the next author series...

Dex-chan lover
The series hooked me, then lost me. The whole "He's not actually a threat" was really kinda dumb, but I guess it makes sense? Since the don't seem him as a threat then they let him do whatever kind of deal. They watch him for entertainment? OK. I guess. I suppose it's because they weren't given enough time to actually develop the characters and everything felt rushed. I suppose that's just how it is.

Dex-chan lover
i was not surprised coz the angel dude had closed eyes, 90% thats a sign of evil

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it was good while it lasted, but it was not good to have half the chapters of the series in one go. Thanks anyways for the work.

Double-page supporter
I imagine her coworkers would be hysterical as they watch her ruin the soap opera. Imagine that coworker who always complain about the noon time soap opera then one day you see her on the show attacking the actors.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this was way better than I expected. Wish it could've run for a bit longer. Thanks for translating!

Aggregator gang
Kinda just ended...

The angel tease thing went no where but I guess that is what happens when you get axed

Users who are viewing this thread