Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Third Year Casanova

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter uploaded 19 hours ago :worry:
I guess, Misxyco got a lot of free time
well normally it's summer vacation now for most of the countries
so it's to be excpeted (I don't have vacation due to work :meguuusad:)
Anyway, the story somewhat got smoother? than the last one.
But I know that this will be more drama coming in the next chapters.
Thanks for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
I get why this feels so insane. It's being portrayed like a classic Japanese comedy manga, where they try to fill it to the brim with jokes and gags, which I get why people here aren't used to it. It just feels a bit of a whiplash when it goes to really personal moments, and then suddenly a battery of gags, but that's just because we are more used to comedy being more slow paced.

Fed-Kun's army
Small suggest from me in page 26: you can change "w" to "lol" or something have same meaning in english. Not much reader can understand what "w" is meaning for in both jap and eng

Dex-chan lover
someone spoil the ending for me pls :boomer:

nvm i dont think its even finished

Dex-chan lover
  • Bitch, you're trying to do the very thing you accused MC of in the train. That's sexual harrassment.
  • Did Kamishiro's friend there have an "I didn't think I'd get this far" moment? She first tells MC to "set Kamirshiro free" (whatever that's supposed to mean) and when he asks what he should do she goes all "that's not how it's supposed to go"
  • MC, you were running away so confidently from the insane, self-righteous bitch. Why aren't you running away from the basketball game you never agreed to?

Dex-chan lover
I'm going crazy, I'm starting to believe MC is the only somewhat normal person and everyone around him is insane 😐

Like everyone around him is some obnoxious stereotype, ESPECIALLY women, but now even the guys 🤨

It'd probably also go apeshit, if even one of those people were constantly around me

Dex-chan lover
ty for the tl, btw when there is a"www" or just random ws in the dialogue that is the equivalent to a lol or haha
same if there is a random grass kanji

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing to keep this dumpster fire going!

Aside from seitokaichou's hidden ballistics, I have to say Yukito's world really is trying to push him to out of his existence.
This dude just wants to be alone and be able to rebuild himself but new and past traumas are always reaching out to him.

Looking forward to the next!

Users who are viewing this thread