Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - I Want You To Listen

Fed-Kun's army
ohhh... i won't get strokes reading this anymore?! You Promise? xD

No seriously, the chapters with the basketball game were really hard on my brain. Granted, English is my 2nd language...

Supporter
This girl is shameless. Not for throwing herself at him, but for the reason she’s doing it. She thinks that by doing this it will mean he’s forgiven her, which is what she is really after.

There’s no consideration for his feelings happening here, which is how she fucking hurt him in the first place. She’s learned nothing.

Dex-chan lover
"Are we really that powerless?"

Asks the dude that has barely functioning 2 cells, has a grudge against MC in basketball court, and behaves like MC is the 100% at fault for what ever happened to him and his CHF and manager girl.

Yeah, you are powerless - you don't have brains functioning enough to not go with the flow of rumours.

As a side note: WTF this feels like theres one chapter missing? CHF says she will tell her story and then bam we have another shit situation a week later, with all fingers pointed at MC (well his plan caused this so what ever), but everyone still behaves like CHF isn't at fault for anything, like the "coming out with truth/story" didn't happen, thus I can only assume she told her version of the story that makes her a victim in said story not the bully/one at fault.

Also another thought: Is she going naked so that the MC can "check" that she is pure - aka hymen intact - to give him a proof that the rumours about her fucking other dudes that supposedly the guy she "NTRed MC with" for her experiment spreads are false? Or is she just retarded and wants to fuck MC to show him that she and her body belongs to him and kinda force his hands in this matter ignoring his feelings/what he wants? Or maybe both lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They just vanished somehow??
mr-stark-i-dont-feel-so-good-spiderman-death.gif

Edit:
For those, one who wonder why the chapter 8 - 13 is all gone (for now).
Misxyco (the scanlator) decided to take down his translation due the quality.
But there maybe still hope, another scanlator maybe will fill up the gap.
Not me, cause I don't have the time for this.
(And yeah all of the chapter comments is gone too :meguuusad: )
Wtf? It was completely fine.

Also another thought: Is she going naked so that the MC can "check" that she is pure - aka hymen intact - to give him a proof that the rumours about her fucking other dudes that supposedly the guy she "NTRed MC with" for her experiment spreads are false?
The dude was real; the sex was not.

Dex-chan lover
Originally I thought there was scars that she wanted to show, but I changed my mind into she now wants him to know that she is "pure" and hasn't been touched. That also explains the sister flashback though there is literally no way to tell... I'm guessing she wants him to be the first to see/have her but he is going to refuse

Supporter
As a side note: WTF this feels like theres one chapter missing? CHF says she will tell her story and then bam we have another shit situation a week later, with all fingers pointed at MC (well his plan caused this so what ever), but everyone still behaves like CHF isn't at fault for anything, like the "coming out with truth/story" didn't happen, thus I can only assume she told her version of the story that makes her a victim in said story not the bully/one at fault.

Also another thought: Is she going naked so that the MC can "check" that she is pure - aka hymen intact - to give him a proof that the rumours about her fucking other dudes that supposedly the guy she "NTRed MC with" for her experiment spreads are false? Or is she just retarded and wants to fuck MC to show him that she and her body belongs to him and kinda force his hands in this matter ignoring his feelings/what he wants? Or maybe both lol.
She's metaphorically baring her soul to him by physically baring her body to him. This is what she was talking about in terms of telling her story. It's not quite as vulgar as you're assuming.

She's metaphorically baring her soul to him by physically baring her body to him. This is what she was talking about in terms of telling her story. It's not quite as vulgar as you're assuming.
None of that serves as "proof" of anything. And she was asking him what he'd do if the rumors were true. They're not, but it's a weird question to ask when you want to convince him they're not.

Dex-chan lover
lmfaoooo still as funny as it was in the novel and just as out of the blue lmao

Supporter
None of that serves as "proof" of anything. And she was asking him what he'd do if the rumors were true. They're not, but it's a weird question to ask when you want to convince him they're not.
I also thought that was strange. It made me wonder if maybe she did actually hit rock bottom and sleep around or something.

Users who are viewing this thread