Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Am I the only one who didn't like it as much as everyone? I mean, I am curious about their married life and I can see they are a Tsundere couple but not much interests me.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, I have a cute childhood wife, and my little sis wake me up everymorning too, and I abs hate it guys, I just want to live a normal life.

Sometime I feel like a manga protagonist, the more I want to live in peace, the more girls all over me, haizzz :smugchisato: :smugchisato:

After looking at chapter 2 of the manga... Yea it looks like a couples therapy with extra steps... Will probably read the webnovel and if i can get it digitally, light novel as well to get a read on the future chapters first... Probably a good series to pick up...

Aggregator gang
The wife face when she recognize her husband also got time traveled. Hillarious 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
They clearly like each other still so I question how it got so bad in the first place lmao. Shoulda just gone to couples therapy instead of getting isekaid lmfao.

Group Leader
This reminds me of another one shot with nearly identical plotline. Guy had an argument with his wife about her being too tired to wash the dishes. He time-slipped back to his elementary years, but fell in love with his wife again. She seemed to not retain her memory, though.

I was surprised it wasn't by the same author.

Man I hope they don't get back together, honestly I think it would be way more funny if the whole time the MC is trying to not get back together.

Supporter
ah, my favourite, the arguing couple who hates each other but whispers ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ under their breath out of earshot of the other person, a sentiment which when spoken verbally would probably solve many of their (contrived) misunderstandings

Dex-chan lover
Couple's therapy via DeLorean-kun is quite the base for a story. 2 attempts to save her, 1 successful. It's still there, but seeing how they're gonna build it back up is gonna be interesting.

Thanks for the chapter.

I'm betting the little sister was the one who drove them apart.
I've read the wn &
IIRC It's their inability to talk to eachother when there's a problem. It was an alright novel. My gripes with it is even though they've married and presumably have fucked, they're embarrassed when they're near each other. It's as if their marriage doesn't happen in the first place.

He died trying to save her life, then saved it again…. At least we know he doesn’t hate her enough to want her dead. It will be interesting to see the reveal of why they fell apart.
I mean who would ever want their former lover dead unless they're horrible criminals. Of course you'd save them every time. It doesn't really mean much by itself.

Story might be peak though. Can't wait.

Supporter
I mean who would ever want their former lover dead unless they're horrible criminals. Of course you'd save them every time. It doesn't really mean much by itself.

Story might be peak though. Can't wait.
Well, personally I wouldn’t die to save my ex

Users who are viewing this thread