Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Rule 1
This may be my very cynical side speaking but I feel like this is just going to be one continuous very annoying circle. They are practically already together again now so it’s kinda like what’s the point?
maybe take that cynical side our of your arse and you might enjoy the story? cuz you make no fucking sense, what do you even mean whats the point? did you even pay attention?? LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to go again the flow here and say, that I hope they stick to their guns and stay separate / "divorced" (as in the future), not being blinded by the "Kodak moments". I've seen some divorces among people I know, and they were never over trivial matters - it was because things were really bad. And while it's sad that a divorce was needed, it's far better than being forced to stay in a toxic relationship/marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, yeah, sure bro, friends~ Uh-huh~

... They're definitely going to be putting those wedding rings back on aren't they?

Dex-chan lover
Short but thicc, highly talented otaku girl waiting singularly in a club room with complete privacy at the peak of youth.

Why do I read this shit it just makes life look so bleak in comparison.

Fed-Kun's army
Now this is some real cute bickering, both mmc and fmc should have some spine and personality, not just one be a wimp for other. Good shit

Dex-chan lover
This may be my very cynical side speaking but I feel like this is just going to be one continuous very annoying circle. They are practically already together again now so it’s kinda like what’s the point?
I think that Divorce can be a good thing, and there is data to prove it with couples even with kids gaining much needed peace of mind, I know of a couple who would have been happier on a divorce but couldnt due to economic factors

I believe however that a relationship can be fixed, just like a friendship if the two people are willing to cooperate and learn, the sort of toxic relationship I witnessed was one where only party would actively forgive the other, the anger she/he swallowed only served to poison inside him/her.

Every mistake we make in relationship can remain as a scar if is never mended, a million little scars, a million stupid "never placing your clothes in the washer,letting something break and ignoring it,insulting the othe person over a perceived slight", you can ignore and tell yourself that you are willing to ignore while maintaing that you were in a position of right but in the meantime you are poisoing your partner.

You are sculpting that person into someone who will grow fragile and actually closer to the idea you were attacking, a self fullfilling prophecy.
The once meek strawman will rise into an actual threat given life by your mistakes.
But that's one possibility.

Dex-chan lover
Somewhat true, because he worked for a black company and couldn't/wouldn't find a way out quickly enough to quell her worries but mostly because her sister tried to rape him and she refused to believe/accept the fact for way too long.
Holy shit!!! Crazy sister in law caused our boi this whole grief. Man I wouldn't have expected this. Thanks for the heads up/ spoil

Users who are viewing this thread