Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Getting blindsided by the Chapter 2 haremisation once again...

Why are we here, just to suffer?

The fact he met the mangaka who inspired him to draw before she became a mangaka (pretty sure it's her) is pretty interesting. I hope that aside from the characters getting a second chance at their relationship and life, this story also thoroughly explores the divergences between timelines and other time travel shenanigans.
And now HE/they are inspiring her.

Aggregator gang
Miscommunication perhaps, this likely kill 90% of the marriage.
Not in this case.
IIRC her sister was jealous of their perfect relationship and tried to drug and rape him. It didn't happen but wife came in and saw them in a fucked up situation, she started taking out her anger on him and he tried to deflect the shame and it just devolved. There was a lot more between him and her family that basically set the dominoes up to fall

Not in this case.
IIRC her sister was jealous of their perfect relationship and tried to drug and rape him. It didn't happen but wife came in and saw them in a fucked up situation, she started taking out her anger on him and he tried to deflect the shame and it just devolved. There was a lot more between him and her family that basically set the dominoes up to fall
So all the things you said are miscommunication of both from a fuck up situation and both of them aren't sane at that point too.

Power Uploader
I just fell onto my knees. I know how these manga go, I know that in the end FMC will be the winner

But still, a part of me wanted for the MC to find someone new. I know that's not happening but sigh... I guess I'll stick around, this seems like a fun manga. As long as the FMC doesn't go Mega-Asuka-Bitch mode, I'll enjoy it

Fed-Kun's army
wow, i rarely read a plot as badly written. none of the characters feel the slightess bit real

Dex-chan lover
Having a relationship where you share the same feelings and viewpoints is a valuable thing to have.
That's usually a requirement when discussing marriage. If you have different viewpoints and beliefs, you're almost guaranteed to not have a happy life.

Dex-chan lover
Remember people. Tsundere are cute, but they're annoying in actual relationship (unless you can read them really REALLY well)

Why the f does she immediately put herself in the same club as him because he was interested? After all that "not involving with each other" coming from her, even though mc purposefully search for another club she's not in. Tsunderes are annoying

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ahhh the classic "let's go justinnnn" Though... In the west it was known as "Daigo Parry"

Users who are viewing this thread