Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
I was just about to come in here and echo the "crib" question lmao

My original guess was a piece of slang that older Millennials used to use but is no longer used by Gen Z, to highlight the contrast in mental age vs physical age :kek:
Now zoomies know how we feel when they use jargon we have no way of understanding fr fr.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, he laughs at his classmates talking about boobs and thinks, "damn kids" but the adult in him blushes at the sound of frisky neighbors.
Even as an adult, it’s damn awkward when you hear someone else having sex someplace where people aren’t supposed to be having sex.

Fed-Kun's army
There must be a reason for why they divorced, they got the chemistry and a lot in common.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that sneak preview is real.
The big give-away is that the two characters are not real-life bears like in your 'preview image'. You can't pull a fast one on me, no matter how many AI deep-fake image generators you use! :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
They should reconsider how did they end up getting divorced @.@

Rather, I wanna know how they got divorced when they're so good together.

Dex-chan lover
So they aren't Virginia but still act like one ? Did their mind regress too ?

Fed-Kun's army
What's with this awkwardness?
Wouldn't you be kind of awkward if you suddenly "had to" make friends with someone you just (within a small week at least) had a heated argument with? I mean, if it continues for a longer period of time then it def is weird.

love it this is good. Hope there is not gonna be a progress reset at the end of every novel or season. They completely ruing good stories

Terus apa guna nya ngulang cuma buat memperbaiki hubungan doang, mana heroin barunya?? Dan judulnya aapa2an itu g sesuai, koplak

Users who are viewing this thread