Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Shinzo Abear... I can't breath :pepela:

t12aPbD.png

Dv7OXmA.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Oh we're finally getting some moments where theyre disjointed. We've seen them in a very good terms last chapters so I was really wandering what made them draw the divorce card. Now I can see they're not very suitable roommates and probably never found a middle ground that works for them which piled up lil by lil on top of the stress from work.

And since this is a romcom, and we havent gotten another heroine yet xcept pres who apparently wingmaned them, I'm guessing the author wants to push the premise of them repairing their relationship.

Thank you as always for the sl!

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Yeah and I already lost interest.

This manga had a gimmick. The gimmick was that both of them are supposed to not be with each other. They're doing exactly the opposite of that in just three chapters. Without that shit it's just basic rom-com out of the billions of rom-com out there

If it was going to be like this then what's the point of the whole time travel aspect. They could've done all this crap without that and it would have been 10 times more interesting. Did author just want to draw some lolishota sex or what?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How does the story keep going? I mean obviously they would just get together again. They're literally a hair's breath away from it . And there's no way there'd be a physical barrier since they've already gone all the way and still find each other attractive. Once you've gone all the way with a woman it's basically natural to start making out or feeling each other up whenever you're alone together , even if a long time has passed (so long as youo both still find each other attractive and aren't seeing someone else).

The only way they wouldn't just embrace within a couple of days is if one of them cheated on the other or broke up because they wanted to be with someone else.

Dex-chan lover
the entire story feels like its about how they actually still love each other

they divorced and thought they hated each other deeply due to conflicts/stress caused by growing up and work
I feel like their whole marriage could have been saved if they just talked about their issues. The whole time travel thing is just like a marriage counseling session. So it makes sense if this is going to be a short manga. For me it seems the artist just wants to bring his point across and that is completely fine by me

Users who are viewing this thread