Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Ch. 59 - Suspicion of Espionage

Dex-chan lover
The chivalric order is nothing but a laughing stock anymore. Basically the army robbed their achievement and instead pushed blame on them. Looking at Cody, he left that sinking ship a long time ago, and became a drunkard, but is Vincent still there? Or does the chivalric order even exist anymore? It might be a mere ceremonial force at this point. Quite interesting developments, and in fact this is far worse than happened in the game! You'd think the chivalric order had plenty of supporters and sponsors among the nobility since even the uber conservative Stokes family considered joining it a great honour, but now it looks like Justus had managed to remove all of its backers, without anyone noticing. Who knows how he bought all of the relevant nobles.

Yes, it's ironically funny that by trying to make things better, Harold might have actually made them worse. He even offered that chance to Justus on a silver platter by presenting himself as a deserter and a spy. You'd think he would now low-key sabotage whatever projects Justus reveals to him, but I don't think he has the guts for it. I hope he's at least leaking everything he learns to the Sumeragi. But then again, it's also possible Justus doesn't really give him any important jobs, just menial tasks that require strength but include no particular secrets. Like collecting samples, dealing with experiments running amok, and that sort of things.

Dex-chan lover
So, Cody still left the order to for Frieri(?), but instead of it being after his men are killed, it's after Harold is condemned. He's upheld the timeline for now

Dex-chan lover
The chivalric order is nothing but a laughing stock anymore. Basically the army robbed their achievement and instead pushed blame on them. Looking at Cody, he left that sinking ship a long time ago, and became a drunkard, but is Vincent still there? Or does the chivalric order even exist anymore? It might be a mere ceremonial force at this point. Quite interesting developments, and in fact this is far worse than happened in the game! You'd think the chivalric order had plenty of supporters and sponsors among the nobility since even the uber conservative Stokes family considered joining it a great honour, but now it looks like Justus had managed to remove all of its backers, without anyone noticing. Who knows how he bought all of the relevant nobles.

Yes, it's ironically funny that by trying to make things better, Harold might have actually made them worse. He even offered that chance to Justus on a silver platter by presenting himself as a deserter and a spy. You'd think he would now low-key sabotage whatever projects Justus reveals to him, but I don't think he has the guts for it. I hope he's at least leaking everything he learns to the Sumeragi. But then again, it's also possible Justus doesn't really give him any important jobs, just menial tasks that require strength but include no particular secrets. Like collecting samples, dealing with experiments running amok, and that sort of things.
Harold prevented those 3 guys in his team with the chivalric order from dying, and prevented a war between the empire and the stellar tribe.

Dex-chan lover
Harold prevented those 3 guys in his team with the chivalric order from dying, and prevented a war between the empire and the stellar tribe.
Saving those three, and possibly some others he didn't know of, was his primary objective, but it looks like the chivalric order is out of the picture now, taking a huge reputation hit. They were even made to sentence to death their own member, who should have been treated as a hero if anyone actually cared about the reports. Justus got his stellar tribe samples anyway. Nothing much seems to have despite the empire's part in all of this getting revealed. Instead, Harold himself is basically, legally speaking, a dead man walking with trash reputation. So, yeah, he did save a bunch of lives, which I admit I neglected to count for.

Dex-chan lover
What kinda BS is this, if your just gonna flashback all the time then show this BEFORE you timeskip. Also the level of coverup needed for this would be insane, you have so many people on field who can atest to MC being the one to stop the army and that fat fuck not doing anything.

Dex-chan lover
for someone who always plan. it's legit dumb that mc has no contingency plan to safely get away from that battlefield.

also his mask getting ripped off doesn't make any semblance of sense. it literally got ripped off by a debris after doing the naruto uzumaki barrage. his mask material is so fucking thick, it's thicker than my face and it just snapped just like that at the most crucial moment when the order came to see the battle? naaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

him getting jailed is so very forced that it's disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread