Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Zen, Fighting!

Group Leader
Some Notes:-
[ul]

[li]Longest chapter of the series at 28 pages! Where Harold/Kazuki somehow decides to brag about his ingenius plan to innocent-looking Zen, inadvertently revealing everything to Erica.. Bad Zen..[/li]
[li]Bonus illustration for this chapter.[/li]
[li]Here's the Light Novel version of The Slap from Book 1, in case you're interested![/li]
[li]In case you missed it, there's an extra chapter from Volume 1 that's set at the end of Chapter 7![/li]
[li]Manga Volume 1 and 2 are now available digitally! Physical books will be released later this month.[/li]
[li]If you're interested in continuing onto the novel, it's recommended to read from Chapter 16[/li]
[li]Want to know which novel chapter(s) is adapted by the manga chapters? Here you go. (WARNING: Chapter title spoilers)[/li]
[li]Consider helping out with the wiki![/li]
[li]This series releases fortnightly (every two weeks), not monthly. We're a little behind as we've been desperately understaffed for months now. Also, a little known fact, Kirei Cake only has a single translator handling all the series, so please do have patience with us during these busy times. Consider helping out if you're able.[/li]

[/ul]

Damn you guys really made 5 updates in like 2 days, absolute madlads 10/10

okay so he spilled the deets about his super intricate plan that MUST NOT leave the room and what does she do??? create an opportunity for it all to go under 🙃

OK soon enough she will see Harold crying and I want too she what expression she will make

Dex-chan lover
im confused, is MC trying to survive by keeping the game plot intact?

@CrynoZephyr I think it's the typical overthinking syndrome of these MC's to deviate from the plot ahead of them, like in the original storyline no matter how trash the villain was the crybaby was always beside him and I think the MC thinks that having crybaby beside him will follow the the original plot which he tries to evade

Users who are viewing this thread