Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Zen, Fighting!

Group Leader
@knonme That's not a spoiler anymore, it's in Chapter 6 and to @Rayodino too, read Ch.6~ Harold has to make sure the hero party is properly formed. The bosses aren't possible to defeat solo, esp. the final boss. And they definitely can't do without the party's sole healer.

Warning, novel spoilers for Erica
Ironically, and comically, Harold's efforts instead pivoted Erica into becoming the main DPS of the party, from a full support healer, becoming the strongest in the party as of current novel chapter.

Double-page supporter
is she the FL? i still dont like her but is that even a news 😒

@GreeneValley
She's defeniltygot the strongest firepower but I still feel the list is a bit biased since it's hard for her to use her strength withouta vanguard keeping foes off of her or otherwise disabled.
But yeah current Erika is crazy strong thanks to Harold. Which he intended but succeeded more then he could have ever imagined.

Wohooo another update nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

He who keep a secret must keep it a secret that he have a secret to keep. That girl gonna ruin everything and his parents gonna get wind of this. smh

Double-page supporter
Don’t fuck up manga... I’ve read enough garage to last a lifetime... just don’t become something I don’t want to read anymore

Anyone who hate Erica most likely didn't read ln after all
she was one of most 'devoted wife' troupe among many novels I read
just give her a chance.

Why does everyone hate her?
Is it because it's hard for people to put themselves in her shoes when we see all the hard work that our MC does?
She's been pretty normal so far so I can't wait to see what she does with this new information
Thanks for the translation! hope more comes soon !

Group Leader
@knonme yeah,
the ranking is on assumption of proper 1v1 duel, similar to the upcoming Itsuki Sumeragi VS Harold Stokes fight. (HYPE, might be this Sunday’s chapter) So she’ll have ample time for preparations. Plus her heal is said to be more powerful than ever, so she can also win by attrition lol

bruh, why are there still some erika hater after this point?
she's not that dumb to let it out to public, she just want to check whether what harold said true or not by checking herself, she's actually smart to not believing the rumor and ask directly from mc and now she's also not immediately trust his word and try to check it herself

@Ronye Because Erika is the first character in this title with the (physical) age almost the same with Kazuki (Zen is older and the others is basically an adult) and everyone forget that since the beginning Kazuki never acted his age at all because his mental age is much more older, then the author throw Erika into the story and she is as quoted by Kazuki himself a "sheltered girl", she is too young and inexperience that is why her action is all over the place and reader start hating her.

Gah, okay, so Erica tried to bear with it and be understanding even if he did kill those two huh, alright, and she's even gonna make sure it's true and those people are still alive, okay, that's really great, Zen best character ever, Zen being the cupid we all need lolol~~!!!

@Ronye honestly, that's exactly that, I know that even i wouldn't be able to ignore something bad happening to other people, honestly I understand all of her actions, but when I see our darling Harold being misunderstood in this way...ugh, IT JUST HURT OKAY!!! So yeah, I hate everyone who doesn't love him, he's such a sweetheart, also the fact that he literally saved her whole family yet she still believed those rumours and didn't even ask herself if he was maybe being sarcastic, I mean if someone doubts me I become sarcastic too so I get it, and if they still believe my sarcasm even though it's so obvious, well I don't like it and I'm disappointed, I guess I'm picturing it too much with real life, anyway, we got her point of view so I prefer it now, especially Zen, what a champ haha!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Erika is/will be the best supporting character by far. Don't assume anything unless you want to look like an idiot when everyone is cheering for her in chapter 80~ (rough manga estimation). She also has incredibly well defined morals and character growth.

Dex-chan lover
I must admit author did a great job here. Mostly always in these scenes where someone needs to eavesdrop on the plans The mastermind just explains his plan or talks to himself out loud for no reason which feels really unnatural to me.
But here many parts were not explained before especially parts regarding sumeragis. And Zen didn't know them either. The way it was executed didn't really felt off.

Users who are viewing this thread