Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 8 Ch. 56.5 - Death Flag Farces (Volume 8 Bonus)

Dex-chan lover
Heard on r/manga this was getting axed, anyone know if that's true or not? Would be a dam shame.

Dex-chan lover
I would completely see him giving "candy" to kids. Damn 4 panel making spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Why did he accept and how is the 4 eyes? And why he didn't kill him?
Why he accepted the offer:
Harold still knows far more about how events are likely to play out in general, and the guy was not only giving him a way past the decapitation thing (which he probably orchestrated) but also a position right up close to his plans, leaving Harold in a prime position to gather even more info on the guy's plans (yeah, I didn't bother remembering how to spell his name).

Why he didn't kill him:
Harold's ultimate goal is to survive while averting the tragedies that occurred in the game's plot, with a big emphasis on survive. It's not just a matter of "kill the BBEG and be done with it". The guy isn't widely known as the BBEG, so killing him would just be a random murder he couldn't otherwise explain. If he killed him while working for him most suspicion would fall on him due to already being suspected of being a spy - even if there was no actual evidence.
Or maybe he feels that he's not ready to face him, or that he needs the Hero to join him for that battle? I'm honestly far less certain about this one.

Dex-chan lover
damn.. no wonder someone snipe TLed this so we can get over this arc asap..
it was kinda shit ngl.. :dogkek:

Is that season 1 end? if so i really hope s2 comes by quickly. i really love this series!

his punishment is on hold, not canceled
basically, they put a magical bomb on him
And guess who makes the bomb, does the installing & holds the trigger?
Damn, never thought about it like that. Any idea if this is s1 end? if so when does s2 start?

Group Leader
Damn, never thought about it like that. Any idea if this is s1 end? if so when does s2 start?
Umm, this series doesn't go by season, this is where Volume 8 ends (and also last chapter of volume raws).
Next chapter should be coming soon~ The biweekly raws are up to ch65 as of writing

Dex-chan lover
ah yes hawold became a human missile breaking the sound barrier eventually reaching the speed of mach 11 lmao

yep giving candies to enemies to become friendlies never fails

Users who are viewing this thread