Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

Group Leader
@Hoves oooh? Care to elaborate? Which character/panel in particular?

The manga character designs are still based on the designs by the novel illustrator Atikix. The novel color illustrations are definitely incredible* but the insert art is just alright in comparison.

*Except Book 3’s grown up Harold... not sure what happened there, but it’s “fixed” in book 4

I got curious about the plot so I went to read the wn... How can I say this, the narrative is infuriating.

Something about how the author writes the (constant) misunderstandings and the (constant) foreshadowing instead of continuing with the story irked me in a way that made me stop reading out of annoyance.

Maybe I'll read it again another time, but man does this test my patience.

This great at first but then it has some inconsistency after the release of the maid. I thought it would be the same like another misunderstanding manga which is great IMO.

Ughh but then it got worse.
The plot seemed rushed with Sumeragi engagement. Did the head of the family so desperate that he needs to read a child’s letter filled with scientific research? For a family with pride, I thought it’s not possible. I hope this gets better

Ok after rereading the whole novel back
I take back my claim that the novel art is better than the manga
Cuz the manga art actually done pretty well without differing much from the novel
And from the latest raws the manga art its getting even better 👍❤

If you havent read LN till chapter 50ish dont read below

Honestly the people who compare this to the trash count light novel need to be shot. The author is pure trash and very annoying. He makes a character who is so frustrating and stupid. The MC is like I need to stick to the plot of the story...i need to stick to the plot... all the while he changes so many things. In addition instead of actively trying to make a change he decides "i cannot trust anyone as that would deviate and ruin the plot". He keeps over and over proving that he is incapable of adapting to change. His advantage is he knows the future but he is portrayed as someone who is stupid because he wants to stick to the plot. He wants to stick to plot because if things change he doesnt know at that point what would happen. Basically you are admitting that you aren't smart enough to handle change.

I get that everything he says comes out rudely but it just is very annoying seeing him treat everyone like trash. Even though we know the reasoning it feels torturous. He keeps saying I will let the protagonist take care of it... its their job...even though he sees he is way stronger. He could solve problems but takes a back burner that he wants to avoid death and stick to the scenario. He acts as if he is the only one who can solve everything but he comes short....He doesn't take a good approach to solve so many things because he's too stupid and doesn't want to rely on others. Honestly it's very painful to read the story which is like watching someone destroy their life and be hated by everyone as they are actually helping...... He basically mentally hurts his fiance who is just a kid and the way he goes about so many things is painful.....

In addition apparently last 2-3 years I believe author has only come up with like 5-10 chapters for ln which is even more annoying. 

Author is trash

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

How can yall hate on this its extremely funny and refreshingly different also yall make it sound like he was preparing to be transferred to a whole other world its funny to see how people don't necessarily hate him by the way he talks but start to understand him by the small actions he does, so to the scanlators, all the people hating on it are just used to the female villain chicks who get butt fucked by 4 different guys who all have 8 packs and weird colored hair so don't be discouraged they're not used to something different like this

The raws are up to chapter 16... the translator probably dropped it or is taking their sweet time... :/

Fed-Kun's army
the author is bad at writing, just like me. i don't know what kind of character he is; tsundere? nah... 7/10.

@Kronous
Nah you are just a terrible reader
It's made pretty clear that for reason yet unknown everything the protagonist do get filtered and changed, preventing him of breaking harold's original personality which is a villain.

I'm grateful for the release, and i hope kirei cake will release more chapter later
I would like to read the novel, is anybody know where to read?

Supporter
pretty good so far. The trope of villain/viliianess isekai to escape death flag.
he can acts "freely" but get locked into shitty personality and tone. the others character also not idiot except his doting parents.

Can't wait to see how his fiance acts in next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread