Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

Dex-chan lover
@sedition i've read the entire series and several arcs multiple times, you're literally taking small parts where character x praises harold and massively exaggerating it to say the author circlejerking it. Dude it's blatently obvious from the way you're talking you've only read the first 2 arcs at most and are making up and exaggerating based off op isekai tropes, when you say "every single character goes out of their way to talk him up. "

Also "multiple times during the story where the author begins an arc or a chapter with multiple paragraphs that are just a supporting character absolutely felatting how much of a badass the MC is" is blatently a lie lol.

Isn't this the same thing as that older one where the MC is a girl in a dating game as well? If I remember right, that one got an anime adaptation..

@Vhyruss Yeah, it looks like "My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom," but with a male character. The otome isekai trope is really popular right now though, so I'd still check it out if I were you, It might be interesting.

The light novel is excellent, IMO (though, admittedly, it's still ongoing). A lot of the enjoyment, however, is the contrast between the guy inside Harold, and Harold's mouth; and also, between what the other characters think is going on, and what's really going on. I hope the manga manages to bring these internal voices out properly... it won't be easy! Either way, I do recommend the novel, and if it ever comes out in an official English translation, I will definitely get it.

Group Leader
@Mai_loves_icecream it isn't broken, they just region blocked it.. so you'll only be able to access it with VPN or if you're in Japan. You can also use the MangaBox app. I heard that apparently too many oversea fans flooded the manga website that they had to set this region block up 😅 there's a decent oversea web novel fanbase (thanks to Defiring)

Group Leader
@Erosciel @Vhyruss well in this case it's a JRPG action game (inspired by Tales of Destiny 2, according to the author),
there's no harem, and the MC's speech disability still made him out as a villain to many, not to mention the world's course correction "death flags" 😂 and butterfly effect;
so do give this series a chance!

Someone pls pls pls tell me who will Harold end up with. I know the novel have not end yet but at least there is a ship right? Someone pls tell meeeeee

Group Leader
@Athedite Most likely
Erica Sumeragi, they both love each other despite the misunderstanding between them. There's love rivals but they eventually know not to intrude.

@Athedite
welp its more like one side affection for me since Harold dont have any interest on Erica, but yeah they are the best ship so far

Users who are viewing this thread