Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

in my opinion this one is a lot better than a lot of other villain isekai otome manga. the pacing is a lot better and it doesnt try to make it be cutesy and fun. the mc isnt a generic isekai character either. doesnt seem it'll have a harem either.

ughh another one of this genre.... creators dont have any imagination now a days

@otakukc Maybe you should exclude isekai and reincarnations in the tags if you don't like the genre. Personally I really like Death Flags cause he has a handicap unlike most isekai.

@otakukc I understand the feeling well, but this is a lot different from your generic harem or wish fulfillment story. I can confidently say I stumbled upon gold after reading the web novel, so you may want to keep on eye on this manga

Double-page supporter
That's straight up dumb, can't he just be nice and avoid dying just like that? Well no because there would be no plot obviously.

Group Leader
@Fishmarket keep? They're official omake, and it's the first time for the series, also ideally they'll be included with the chapters from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread