Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai

A lesson on how dangerous a tongue can be. Not all people are as considerate as these politicians citizens will eat the info up without knowing better because there is no benefit in them knowing. Only people who are required to/or just interested in will look pass the initial intent.

i dont know how people rate this as 8.75 its basically a compilation of cliches: the usual isekai, siscon, forced marriage, brainless characters that think they must know everything otherwise they will slap your face or even worse and shit. Since its monthly released and quite low number of pages per chapter, this is the kind of story that will take 10 years to develop. Good luck to whoever intends to bother with this.

I think it's better than the average isekai. It's mostly focused on political drama. The MC is still a bit OP since he has knowledge of the games world but it's nice to see a MC that focuses on brains rather than the usual hack and slash.

Group Leader
@readerotaku123321 Once again, it’s fortnightly/biweekly (every two weeks), dunno why you guys keep spreading misinformation that it’s monthly without bothering to check (read the description? Or even look at the release dates)

Anyway, at least for the novel, the setting, the “misunderstandings” and the speech filter are some of the main highlights that netted the Grand Prize for the 3rd Narō Con WN contest for the series, according to the award interview.

ch. 19 is downhill for me

nonsense spy plot

some ppl said rude erica is annoying but sudden determination erica is cringe

Group Leader
@S_zk if you mean the Twitter Extra, yeah the mangaka posted some time-lapse of some panels and illustrations on his Twitter. And some manga (e.g. OPM) and webtoons do have animated pages sometimes (even music and SFX for webtoons!), and MangaDex do support animated Gifs 🥳

Is the novel on hold or something, its been a couple months since it got a chapter and it ending in the middle of an arc. super good so i dont want it to end

My only complaint with this manga is that the chapters are a little on the short side. Otherwise it’s a good read

Can someone spoil the WN for me? Would Erica become one of the hero's lover like the plot of the game told so? What would be the end game of Harold?

Group Leader
@conicalPendulum420 The novel is still on-going,
No, Erica isn't one of the hero's love interests, she's Harold's. FYI, the hero is Liner, not Harold. AFAIK, the game plot doesn't include any romance. Endgame for Harold? Currently, all signs points to his death/sacrifice.

Dex-chan lover
MC true personality is really make me want to drop this, MC should have been a delinquent that have a problem to tell everyone that he is an actually good person on the inside before he reincarnates, IMO the sunshine goody two shoes 1 dimension personality of the MC really hold back the series. MC not being able to talk because of the plot rather than character development is just a stab in the d*ck for the series.

thank you for the translations! and also agreed the rating might have been a little too high...

Wow this is actually better than those cheat isekai goody two shoes shit out there. It has a nice premise and the MC is brilliant. I love the auto asshole translator.

I don't understand the purpose of this character, his dad served as a business partner and his sister served as a fiancee to ensure mc business with the family will be easier, nad they're both is smart, observant, and rational. And suddenly this useless siscon overconfident weak4ss character appear in this stable family? I know the author trying to humanize this family by making one of its member a joke character, just like mc's parents but still....

Yeah this story is pretty fun and all, but we haven’t actually come across any death flags yet, have we?

Whoever picked the title did a piss-poor job.

Users who are viewing this thread