Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 39

Double-page supporter
Gyaru tsundere well next. More seriously mc need to use his brain.

Contributor
Does the collective (not average) IQ of the characters drop the more girls are introduced?
Does it get better in the LN?

Supporter
They do seem to be getting dumber as more people are introduced.

Fed-Kun's army
So mc was just playing along for the time being but has discovered that there's another hidden agenda? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
This has gotten so bad isnt even dumb anymore.
At least I'm not paying real money to read it.

I feel bad for Pansy and MC. Pansy genuinely likes the guy, but MC has some crippling psychological issues. She IS very manipulative, but she's straightforward with it and acts in his best interests to help counter all the sabotaging he does. Is it an unhealthy relationship in its current state? Absolutely-- but Pansy is also trying to help the MC work past and become aware of the issues that he doesn't even know he has. No matter who he winds up with, out of current batch of girls or any future ones, he can't be healthy because of his issues.

Sun-chan, childhood friend, reporter and president are all shit people though. They took advantage and exacerbated his problems for their own ends.

Dex-chan lover
You know... this girl is annoying... but I like her tits... so she's okay to stay...

Double-page supporter
@deathmailrock She's thicc and the way she kept thinking about being "scolded" earlier in the manga makes me think she'd get off on it.

Dex-chan lover
@bears dude, you are taking certain things too seriously. None of them are bad people. Sun-chan just got high off of jealousy and ruined his reputation... but he also regretted his action. And it was Sun and Pansy BOTH who manipulated the childhood friend and president into going against our MC...

Those 2 were actually the only innocent ones without counting the MC... they were manipulated into going against the MC and then tried to fix the problems he had... and Sun just had years of jealousy boiling over, so when he had a chance, he burst and then regretted it... but that horrible act wasn't the norm for him... in fact, that was outside the norm for him and after hurting his best friend, he's not likely to do it again.

You got to remember, these characters are supposed to be people... so they can do stupid acts and make mistakes and hurt people... not cause they are bad... but because humans can sometimes make mistakes.

And if you think about it, it was Pansy who exacerbated his problems for her own end... childhood friend and president were just manipulated by Sun and Pansy....

And reporter-chan is the same... she made a mistake that she regretted as well.

And frankly, our MC knows that they'd never try to hurt him again and he knows that that wasn't the usual them... and it's not the trauma with them that he really has an issue with, but the issue is, he himself doesn't feel like he contributes much.

Alright they're idiotic, but at least MC is unique than your run of the mill rom com protag, minus the tsundere part in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is the key for major events but man tanpopo is shit and i seriously had to skim when that narcissistic bitch is on a page

mfw this manga gets a new cover and I click it without recognizing it:

hqdefault.jpg

Group Leader
Remind me why the characters are going with her stupid plan again?

I honestly didn't read this closely originally, but since when did Himawari and Cosmos have genuine feelings for Jouro? I thought that they like Sun, and they used Jouro to try to get closer to him. When they realized that they were being asses, they apologized to Jouro, but I don't recall them ever having any actual romantic feelings for him.

Then this chapter has Cosmos, Himawari, and then newspaper girl (I'm not very good with names) compete to act as the girlfriend. Why? I thought that out of the three of them, only the newspaper girl had genuine feelings for Jouro.

Double-page supporter
Short story looks better IQ wise. Now they are getting dumber the longer it drag.

Aggregator gang
Seriously, this is getting dumber. I see the differences between the Anime and Manga but my god, this is bad! It's dragging too much compared to the Anime. I don't which one has the more faithful adaptation of the novel, but the manga is getting annoying (not that I'll stop reading).

He really does take Pansy's affection for granted, don't care at all how she will feel seeing him doing things like that... Honestly, he doesn't deserve her.

Fed-Kun's army
Pansy is still best girl but Sazanka being relegated to a background gag character in the anime is a travesty. She’s a cutie

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if this author had garbage dumped on him in his school years and he forgave the perpetrators because they were hot?

Users who are viewing this thread