Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Disagreement

Dex-chan lover
YEAH FUCK YOU BITCH, WHERE THE FUCK YOU THINK YOUR FOOD COMES FROM? WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF CALLING PEOPLE TEACHING SELF DEFENSE BARBARIC?

Dex-chan lover
This will be the push needed for Kanji and Chris to finally consummate...

😀

WELL SAID!
IDIOTS LIKE HER TEND TO FORGET THAT THE ONLY REASON SHE COULD EVEN GET FOOD WAS BECAUSE THERE WERE FARMERS TO EVEN PLANT OR SHEPHERD THE INGREDIENTS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Dex-chan lover
These cocksuckers have some nerve coming into a house, uninvited, and proceed to besmirch the name your host.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh why are people only uploading manga with like 4 pages in it?

.... oh wait it was 22 pages .... I need more damn it

Dex-chan lover
GRANNY FROM CITY COMES IN THINKING THEY CAN SHOUT TO MA BOY CHAD FARMER IN HIS PROPERTY. THIS IS MADNESS.

Double-page supporter
God it always feels good to see a Karen get yelled at. The amount of disrespect of that couple, do they have no face?

Dex-chan lover
I come from "the sticks" and my family is multigeneratianol farmers.
I can fully understand his reaction that woman's blatant disrespect to farmers. Without farmer there wouldn't be any food for these rich guys to enjoy at home or at a restaurant.

Dex-chan lover
So is she (the mother) gonna ignore that their are modern arts like kendo that presumably (i dont practice it) have a similar training to what natsumi was doing. She also sounds pretty boomer like this is still the 1800-1900’s but i dont know if that just a normal socially motivated belief (could find the right word) in japa.

Edit: just noticed it was her insults to farmers the ticked people off mostly xD

Double-page supporter
Uh oh bitch, you got his farmer blood boiling. You done fucked up, now.

Dex-chan lover
"I could teach anybody, even people in this room, to be a farmer. It's a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn."

-Boob

Dex-chan lover
"I don't have the time", says the guy who drove all the way out to the sticks just to meet Kanji.

If this is how he manages his time, his company is fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread