Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
seems like the author got enough shit to slightly address how stupid this whole thing is being, best part is going to be next chapter when they visit her house only to find out she moved out or it was the address of the guy's ex instead of the "bullied girl"

Dex-chan lover
The teacher is not making any sense. This arc is frustratingly written.
I've seen teachers like that.

Was in elementary school and a classmate had no belt on. The vice principal saw and dragged him in front of our class and forced him to wear a brightly colored string as a belt, and having the class chant in shaming him.

The kid was broken down crying.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's pretty obvious the teacher is just trying to "solve" this by forcing someone to take the blame just so she can say she handled the issue. Actually investigating what's going on would take effort, after all. It's far easier to just pressure a shy person into giving a confession.

Dex-chan lover
This shit would've been resolved quickly in my high school. Guidance counselor's office and a student discipline office are the ones that do the heavy work. No need for homeroom/subject teachers to do their stupid-ass personal vigilante dumbfuckery. Okay, the homeroom teachers do a little initial investigation, but they then escalate it up to the pros in the guidance and discipline offices. Less stress for them that way, y'know?

Dex-chan lover
Im still surprised comments keep calling out the teacher when we already know the main antagonist is a manipulater.

Plus the teacher is explained to be inexperienced and likely receiving pressure to put the incident to rest with the context that the big event everyone is excited for will be cancelled if it doesn't.

I don't put much value on comments saying this is poorly written, the teacher is another victim here and likely (very sadly) gonna be placed as the scapegoat for handling the problem poorly when in reality she was just another pawn of the toxic childhood friend/ex.

Dex-chan lover
Even the class was super confused as to what happened. They're sure that Yukishiro didn't bully Dumedoji.

That teacher really has a really bad grip on the situation. If nobody has any idea what was happening, why are you going to believe a letter saying it was the quiet girl? You're not going to get anyone talking either by threatening the cancellation of the class trip, because it seems most of the class isn't willing to lie about each other.

What even happened in that home visit?

Yukishiro, Ichinose, and Hasuike are gonna investigate by going to the house. But I'm sure it won't be resolved that easily.

Dex-chan lover
I don't put much value on comments saying this is poorly written, the teacher is another victim here and likely (very sadly) gonna be placed as the scapegoat for handling the problem poorly when in reality she was just another pawn of the toxic childhood friend/ex.
I'm not gonna make a 20+ hour video talking about how Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta is an example of masterful writing the likes of which are rarely seen anytime soon, but the writing is more competent than others are giving credit.

The teacher is just that fresh, and has a very poorly tempered sense of justice.

Dex-chan lover
Why tf is this being so dragged out? The novel is MADDDD short. I understand trying to make it longer for the interest of more chapters. But this arc is unnecessarily long. They legitimately could have solved it this chap. The pacing of this is just going to get more frustrating for manga readers

Dex-chan lover
At this point parents and the principal should be involved. Forcing students to only write information in support of the allegation with the threat of punishment is not how you get factual statements.
Collective punishment is a crime and trying to get information from people while putting them under the duress of Collective punishment is also a crime as well as a great way to get false evidence/testimony from people who just want to dodge the punishment

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna make a 20+ hour video talking about how Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta is an example of masterful writing the likes of which are rarely seen anytime soon, but the writing is more competent than others are giving credit.

The teacher is just that fresh, and has a very poorly tempered sense of justice.
I feel like this might be one of those manga where people either understand it or they don't.

Atleast in my case, experience with bullying and manipulative relationships adds context that i think other people who only know about these things from media might not understand.

Dex-chan lover
At least the classmates are all aware that this is bullshit.
That is the cause of concern though. The fact they are hanging this over ALL the students and giving them the ability to write about the bullying may make them lie just so they can go on the trip

Dex-chan lover
All you have to do is look at the sheer spike in comments on the previous chapter to see that this is the exact issue everyone here is having.

There's nothing inherently wrong with having an arc about bullying, but it's completely aggravating with how its been written.
Which, as I pointed out, is actually a problem. By that I mean the mismanagement of bullying at schools. You got the good old, punish the victim for defending themselves; You got the downplayers; You got the inverse of this, which is where the teacher piles on the bullying so the victim stays quiet and they don't have to deal with it, etc.

If the rest of the class had turned on her and they hadn't called the teacher out I would had been right there with you.

Users who are viewing this thread