Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 17

Group Leader
lets not forget the piece of shit teacher as well that just blames w/o evidence

Dex-chan lover
So i think it was mentioned when the adaptation started, but since the WN ended up getting published as a LN i was wondering if this was going to end up getting more volumes later, and well it did, a 2nd LN Volume was published on December 22nd, so now it have more content than it did originally

So now i wonder if the manga just going to adapt the original story that is available in the WN (which is LN Vol.1) or is going to do the 2nd LN volume now too

Dex-chan lover
100% She's just going to get a light slap on the wrist and that's it.. even though those are literal grounds to press charges (the cut wrist story could literally ruin her life), hope she gets punched into that smug face of hers next chapter and the teacher hopefully also apologises in front of everyone or gets some sort of warning <_<

Dex-chan lover
Oh, don’t worry, she’s ugly, and they usually don’t give ugly people the benefit of the doubt just like reality.

Ugly people are considered monsters before they even open their mouth and society is fine with letting their initial emotions do all the reasoning. Amount of times you’ve been called creepy just for being alive and being ugly and unattractive.

Every fucking time you walk down the street people across the road and they will never be near you. They’ll never come near you. They will never love you you will die alone.
You good? Lmao

Double-page supporter
Remember that the anime filter makes your average 2 into a 6, at least.
She's simply too hot on the printed page. HRRRNNNNG. She can get her own spin-off doujinshi 4 sure.

Kind of a bummer that fat = evil in so many of these stories. I actually find a lot of the fat character designs cute, like the guy from 4 Gatsu and the White Pig Villainess.
For the vast majority of fatties (IRL), it's a mental illness and/or sign of poor character. You can and should be shunned by everyone for your excessive weight.

Dex-chan lover
Hige can't draw an ugly character to save their life, I honestly thought the plump one was cute but nah man, she needs to gtfo pronto! Absolutely disgusting.

I guess it works though, the most vile people usually are nice to look at. That helps them get away with it.

Dex-chan lover
For the vast majority of fatties (IRL), it's a mental illness and/or sign of poor character. You can and should be shunned by everyone for your excessive weight.
For better or worse, this is anime land, where people are perfectly compartmentalized. It's a world where Kitagawa Marin can simultaneously be an e-thot, and a blushing (literal) virgin.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Girls like her are reasons why rape isn't such a bad thing
Uh, she'd have to be attractive for someone to go that far, and she's definitely not that.

No, if she thought she couldn't stand people now, she'll never leave her house again once she becomes enemy #1 in the school and social media.

Users who are viewing this thread